Chapter 67

(PRESS PLAY)

"It was so nice meeting you guys" I said to Peter and Charlotte after hugging them. "It was nice meeting you too Elise. Jasper is a lucky man to have you" Peter said and I smiled as I looked at Jasper. "No. I'm lucky to have him" I said. He walked over to us wrapping his arm around my waist and I smiled. "It was good seeing you again Peter" Jasper said shaking Peters hand.

"Same Jasper. We'll see you again soon" Peter said. "You two have a beautiful daughter" Charlotte said and I smiled at her. "Thank you. She really is the most beautiful blessing I've ver had" I said. "Well, we should go. Bye guys" Charlotte said before they walked off and I smiled. I turned and saw Cecilia talking to Garett who had her in his arms.

She whispered something in his ear and he nodded as he looked at Kate who was talking to Esme. "I'm going to go say goodbye to Carmen and Eliza" I said before walking away from Jasper and over to the Denali clan.

Jasper's P.O.V

I held my arms behind my back and smiled as I looked at my wife and daughter. I felt someone walk beside me and turned to see Seth who had a small smile on his face. "She's amazing isn't she? You and Ell did good" He said and I smiled. "You know, when I first met you I judged you simply because you were a wolf and I knew you had a crush on Ell so naturally I was jealous and I didn't really like you. But now that I know you, I wouldn't want my daughter to be with anyone else. You're a good guy Seth and I know you'll treat her right when the time comes" I said turning to him and his smile got bigger if that were possible.

"Thank you Jasper. You know you used to scare me before. You really did because I knew that at any moment you could kill me in a split second but now I know you're just a nice guy" Seth said and I chuckled. "Break my daughters heart and I won't be a nice guy anymore" I said looking at him before turning back to Cecilia who was talking to Kate and Tanya. "I couldn't imagine ever hurting her" He said and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"I know" I said. "Aww Jasper. Gimme a hug" He said as he attempted to wrap his arms around me. "Seth. No. Step away from me" I said holding his arms away from me. "Come onnnn I'm a good hugger. Ask CeCe" He said still holding his arms open. "Seth I said no" I said. "Come on. Come here" He said and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Ok that's enough" I said and lightly pushed him off me. "I knew I'd get a hug from you one day" He said and I shook my head. The Denali's and Garett waved at me before they disappeared and I saw Cecilia run over to us. "Sethy!" She exclaimed and leapt into Seths arms. Elise walked over to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist.

Elise's P.O.V

I rested my head on Jasper's chest as he held my waist and smiled at Cecilia and Seth who were making faces at each other. "Lets head to the field hey?" Jasper said and Cecilia nodded her head eagerly. We made the short walk to the field where the snow was melting away. Jasper sat down leaning against a tree and I sat down in front of him leaning into him as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

I watched as Cecilia threw a stick in the woods and Seth who had phased ran after it into the woods. He ran back with it and placed it on the ground for Cecilia to throw again. I giggled as Cecilia tricked Seth. I turned and looked up at Jasper who was smiling at Cecilia. He looked down at me with a smile. "What?" He said and I smiled shaking my head.

"I'm just so happy. I have everything I've ever wanted. A husband, a daughter...a family. I'm so grateful that I have you. You fixed my damaged heart" I said and his smile widened. "You showed me what true love really is and for that I am forever grateful. You have given me more in the time I have known you than what I have gotten in my life. I love you so much Elise Hale" Jasper said. "I love you more" I whispered. "I love you most" He said before pressing his lips to mine. We pulled away and I stared into his eyes. "Forever" I said. "Forever" Jasper repeated and we turned to look back at our daughter who was laughing with Seth.

The End x