Chapter 7

I got dressed the next morning and heard a honk. I moved to my window and looked down to see Edward and Jasper leaning against Edward's Volvo. I smiled and grabbed my bag and coat before walking downstairs. Bella and I walked outside and I ran into Jasper's arms. He wrapped them around my waist pressing his lips against mine for a second. 

"Hi Elise" Edward said opening the door for Bella. "Hi Edward. And feel free to call me Ell or Ellie" I said causing Jasper to chuckle from beside me. Edward nodded giving me a smile. We soon pulled into school and Jasper opened my door as Edward opened Bella's. We got out and everyone gawked at us. "I thought it was just a rumour that Jasper and Elise were dating" Someone said. 

"You know everyone is staring" Bella said awkwardly to Edward as Jasper wrapped an arm around my waist. Angela smiled at us as Eric looked hurt as we walked past our friends. "Eric is jealous" Jasper whispered in my ear and I giggled as people moved out of our way. "I'm breaking all the rules now anyway. Since I'm going to hell" Edward said wrapping an arm around Bella's shoulders causing me and Jasper to chuckle.

Jasper pressed is cold lips to my temple. I turned and kissed his cheek as we walked to my locker. 

LUNCH TIME

Jasper and I walked to a table and sat down just the two of us. He sat beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders as I leaned into him slumping in my seat. "What does food taste like for you?" I asked as I at a carrot stick after dipping it into some humous. "Mm nothing really. Sometimes like dirt. Sometimes extremely bitter" He said looking down at me and I nodded. 

"How do you resist sucking my blood?" I said lowly as people looked at us. "As appetising as your blood is, I could never imagine hurting you. That is what stops me" He said before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine as I blushed. "I love you" I whispered as he pulled away and he smiled. "I love you more my love" He said back and I giggled before finishing my lunch. 

"Where are Bella and Edward?" I questioned looking around the cafeteria. "Skipping school" Jasper replied and I giggled. "Dad is going to kill her" I said. "This weekend my parents want to meet you. My adoptive mother Esme especially is excited" Jasper said and I bit my lip nervously. "Don't be nervous my love. It will be fine" Jasper said chuckling and I nodded. 

"What have your siblings said about me?" I asked quickly glancing at their table. "Well Alice, the one with the short hair is excited about you and I, Emmett wants to meet you, Pierre is intrigued because he has never really met a human before and Rosalie is hostile and doesn't like humans" He explained. 

"Why does she hate humans?" I questioned. "None of us had a choice of changing or not. Rosalie especially hates being a vampire because she can never have children. That was her dream in life. Have a family. She has constantly said that Carlisle should have let her die. She is jealous of humans because well 1. they are human and 2. they can have children" Jasper explained and I nodded. 

"Why would she hate being a vampire though? Like she is stunning, has amazing skin, doesn't have to worry about weight gain, has a soul mate for the rest of her life, is rich, gets to live with an amazing family and doesn't age. What more could she want? There are tons of humans that would kill to be a vampire" I said looking at Jasper. 

"Well yes. But everything around us changes. Everything always ages. We don't. We stay what we are forever" Jasper said and I grabbed his hand. "At least you won't be alone forever" I said and he smiled. "There is one benefit. Another benefit is had I died in the civil war, I would've never met you" Jasper said and I giggled. 

"So cheesy and charming" I said and he chuckled. The bell rang signalling lunch had finished and Jasper and I made our way to next class, English. 

AFTER SCHOOL

Edward drove Bella and I home. I leaned my head against Jaspers shoulder and he kept his hand on my thigh as I let my mind wander. I wonder what having sex with a vampire would be like...He would move so fast without a sweat and I wonder what his di- "Ell, I would just like to remind you that I can hear your thoughts. I do advise that you be wise with what you think about" Edward said smirking at me in the mirror and my face went bright red in embarrassment. 

Edward pulled into our driveway and I climbed out of the car with Bella. The boys climbed out too and Jasper wrapped his arms around my waist leaning his forehead against mine. "I'll be over in about an hour" He said and I nodded before leaning up and pressing my lips against his before pulling away and walking up the driveway and into my house. 

"Hey Edward!" I called out and he turned to me. One word about what happened just before and I will seriously mess you up some how I thought and he smirked as he slid his sun glasses on. "I won't and also, I'd love to see you try" He said before he and Jasper climbed into his car and drove off as I walked inside shaking my head.

"What was that about?" Bella asked and I waved her off. "Nothing. Don't worry" I said and she slowly nodded her head. I walked up to my room and shut my door before falling onto my bed. I wonder if dad still has my old keyboard... I thought before standing up and thinking where dad may have stored it. 

I walkout of my room and pulled the latter down for the attic before climbing up. I turned the light on and looked around for a couple of minutes before realising it wasn't in there. I climbed back down and walked downstairs and went into the garage looking everywhere and still couldn't find it. Did he sell it? He couldn't have because the stand for it is in my closet...

I then walked back into the house and walked into his room seeing his clothes in a heap in the corner, his bed unmade and photos of him holding Bella and I when we were born. Another picture of Bella and I when we were 12 sitting on his other bedside table. I decided to make dads bed and lifted all the sheets and the duvet. 

I finished and went to fix up the other side when I kicked something under dads bed. I sighed and bent down to fish out his slipper that I had accidentally kicked under the bed. I moved my hands under the bed and felt something that was a slipper. I felt buttons and reached my other hand under pulling out my old keyboard! 

I smiled and walked into my room placing the dusty thing onto my blue bed spread. I opened my closet and pulled out the stand before placing my keyboard onto it. I grabbed my towel and dusted it off before plugging it in. I pressed one key and smiled as it brought back old memories. I went back to my closet and reached up grabbing the box from the top. 

I knelt down on the ground and pulled the lid off. I pulled out my book that I wrote songs in and opened it. I brought the book up to my face and smelled it, the familiar smell of lavender filling my nose. I sighed and stood up placing it onto the book stand on my keyboard. I then ran my fingers over the keys lightly before playing for the first time in years...