Chapter 47 - Breaking Dawn pt 1

"Shit!" I cursed as I gripped onto the Alice's arm stabling myself in my heels. "Umm, you two just have to break them in" Alice said and I sighed. "We've been breaking them in. For 3 days" I said giving a nervous chuckle. "Can't I just go barefoot?" Bella pleaded. "No! Absolutely not!" Alice said and I giggled. "Just thinking, it's a little much ya know" Bella said.

"The dress, the shoes and all this" Bella said and I turned looking at the venue. "No it's exactly enough" Alice said. "I think the venues perfect" I said as Carlisle and Pierre walked past with the pews in their hands. "See, your sister has good taste" Alice said and I giggled. "Tomorrow will be perfect" Alice said reassuring us and I nodded.

"Where do you want em boss?" Emmett asked with a huge log on his shoulder. "On either side of the isle" Alice said. "What isle?" Rosalie asked. "Does no one have vision?" Alice complained as she walked over to them. I took off my shoes and slipped my ballet flats back on. Butterflies filled my stomach as it began setting in.

"You two, go home and get lots of beauty sleep. That's an order" Alice said playfully and I giggled shaking my head before hugging her. Bella and I left the house and I climbed into her truck. "You ready for tomorrow?" Bella asked as she started it. "Nope" I said and she chuckled lightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I packed my last box and sighed as I looked around my room, my emotions beginning to hit me. This is it. My last night as Elise Swan I thought to myself. I walked out of my room and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water before taking a sip. "You finished packing?" Dad said from the living room.

"Yeah" I said walking over to him. I sat down on the couch beside him resting my head on his shoulder. "You ok?" He asked turning the TV down and I nodded. "Just, everything is kinda hitting me now" I said as he took a drink from his beer. "You know if you're having second thoughts it's not too late to cancel the wedding" Dad said and I shook my head.

"Dad" I whined and he turned to me. "What? It's true" Dad said. "I don't want to cancel the wedding. I'm just anxious is all" I said. "Well no matter what, you will always have a home here" Dad said giving me a quick side hug. After a few more minutes I decided to head back upstairs after saying goodnight to dad.

I walked into my room and shut the door. A breeze flowed in my room and I turned to see Jasper standing by my window. I smiled sheepishly as I walked over to him. "It's bad luck to see the bride the day before the wedding" I said and he chuckled as he wrapped his arms loosely around my waist.

"Well that's a risk I'm willing to take" He said before leaning down pressing my lips to his. We pulled away and I sighed. "What's troubling you Darlin?" He said stroking my cheek and I shook my head. "Nothing just pre wedding jitters is all" I said and he nodded. I heard whistling coming from outside my window and scrunched my eyebrows before looking out seeing Emmett and Pierre.

"Come on Jasper!" Emmett called. "What?..." I said with a smile. "Edward and I are having a bachelor night" Jasper said and I cocked my eyebrow. "Ohhh. So will there be any strippers I need to worry about?" I joke and he chuckled shaking his head. "No. Just a few bears maybe" He said and I giggled. Emmett appeared at my window cil with a smirk.

"Don't worry Ell, we'll get him to that isle in one piece" Emmett said before disappearing and I giggled. "I'm holding you up. Go have fun" I said and he leaned down giving me one last kiss before pulling away. "Can't wait to see you tomorrow" Jasper said as he walked to my window cil.

"I'll be the one in white" I said and he chuckled before leaping out the window. I walked to my window cil and saw Edward with them. They shoved each other before disappearing. I shook my head and heard a knock on my door. "Come in" I said and the door opened revealing Bella. "I just came to say goodnight" Bella said awkwardly.

"Goodnight Bella" I said and she smiled. "Night Ell" She said before closing my door. I crawling into bed and turned off my lamp before getting comfortable. I closed my eyes before drifting off to sleep.