Chapter 57

I placed the now empty styrofoam cup on the coffee table as Rosalie placed her hands on my stomach. Jacob, Edward, Seth and Jasper entered the room and Rosalie helped me up as Alice helped Bella. "Hey. Are you ok?" Bella said as she held her stomach. "Yeah. It's not like we're the ones carrying demons" Jacob said and I rolled my eyes.

"This is pretty important girls. Why don't you tell them what you've decided" Rosalie said. "What now?" Seth said panicked. "Rose is trying to talk the girls out of their baby names" Edward said. "She hates them" I said and Rosalie rolled her eyes. "Well I'm on your side no matter what you picked" Jacob said and Seth nodded.

"They're not that bad" Bella said turning to her. "If it's a boy EJ. Edward Jacob" Bella said. "Ok fine that one's not awful. Ell?" Rosalie said turning to me. "If it's a boy, Jordan" I said and Seth smiled. "Why don't you tell them the girls names" Rosalie said with a smile on her face. "If it's a girl I was thinking Cecilia" I said. "It's beautiful" Jasper said and I smiled.

"I agree" Seth said. "Bella" I said turning to her. "I was playing around with our moms names. Rene and Esme. And I was thinking...Renesmee" Bella said. A confused, unsure expression crossed Jacobs face. "Renesmee?" He said still processing it causing Edward and I to chuckle. "Too weird?" Bella said embarrassed.

"Umm..." Jacob said still thinking about it. "No that's not too weird. It's beautiful and unique which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee" Edward said. "Me too" I said. Rosalie grabbed Bella's cup and went to hand it to her. "He likes it" Bella said and Rosalie rolled her eyes. Bella went to grab the cup but accidentally knocked it from Rosalie's hand.

She went to grab it and a crack came through the room. She was bent to the side in an awkward position and I gasped. Her knees buckled beneath her as she fell to the ground. Edward rushed to her side and cradled her head. "Bella!" I cried as Jasper came to my side holding me. Edward gently picked her up before walking her to Carlisle's surgery.

Alice grabbed the home phone before disappearing with them. "Jasper! I have to be with her!" I said and he held me to him. "Ell, you can't" He said and I began to sob. "Ell, you have to sit down" Jasper said before gently sitting me down in my seat. I could hear the commotion and Seth left the room.

As I sobbed Jasper pulled me into his chest trying to shield me from hearing everything. I heard Bella cry and scream in pain. I saw Rosalie being shoved out of the room by Alice and I gasped. After a few moments her cries stopped and a babies cries were heard. I gasped as I sat up relieved that the baby was alright. "Bella?!" I heard Jacob say panicked and my anxiety rose.

I felt a wave of calmness come over me but it wore off due to my anxiety being too strong. "Darlin you need to calm down" Jasper said. Rosalie entered the room and a few moments later came out with a baby. She walked over to Jasper and I and I looked down at the baby wrapped in the blue towel.

"Meet your niece" She said and I gasped as I looked at her. "Renesmee" I said softly as the tears continued to flow out of my eyes. "Is Bella ok?" I said. "I don't know. I wasn't in there long enough to see" Rosalie said. Jacob stormed out of the room with tears in his eyes and my mouth fell ajar as shock filled me.

I covered my mouth as I began to sob and Jasper pulled me into his chest as I cried. My sister, my best friend... is gone... I thought to myself as my sobs got louder. Jasper lifted me off of the couch gently and walked away from the living room to our bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and cradled me as I cried.

"Alice! Pierre! Jasper!" I heard Edward yell. "My love, I will be back I promise'" Jasper said before kissing my forehead and leaving. After he left I carefully climbed out of bed and walked to Carlisle's study where I saw Bella lying motionless on the bed. Her body covered in blood and bites. "Bella" I whimpered as I walked to her side.

"Come on. You can't leave me! You have to pull through. I know you're still there!" I cried as the tears continued to flow from my eyes. I felt a POP! and some liquid run down my leg. I looked out the window and saw a fight between the wolves and the Cullen's. "Rose!" I called and slowly began to make my way to the door.

She appeared in front of me with Renesmee in her arms. "Are you ok Ell?!" She said and I shook my head. "I-I think my water just broke" I said scared and her eyes widened. She walked with me to my room where I lied on the bed. She laid some towels under me and took my pants off. I cried in pain as a contraction came over me.

"Just breathe Ell" Rosalie said and I nodded taking deep breaths. "Ahh! I think I'm gonna push!" I cried throwing my head back. "Try not to Ell!" Rose said and I tried fighting the urge to push. Rosalie snapped her head up and quickly left the room before returning seconds later with Carlise, Esme and Jasper.

"Jasper!" I cried as the tears streamed down my cheeks. He climbed onto the bed behind me and held my hands in his as I leaned against his chest. Carlisle examined me before standing back up. "Ell, you are fully dilated. You need to push!" Carlisle said. An urge to push came and I groaned as I pushed as hard as I could.

"Keep pushing Ell" He said. I screamed as the pain got worse. I gave one last push and the pain stopped as the baby was out of me. "It's a girl" Carlisle said as he wrapped her in a blanket. He handed her to me as I let out shaky breaths.

I looked at her in admiration as she looked at me

I looked at her in admiration as she looked at me. "Cecilia" I breathed as I gently stroked her cheek. "She's perfect" Jasper said from behind me. I sighed as I felt extremely exhausted. "I'll wash her" Esme said gently taking Cecilia into her arms and walked out of the room. I felt my body getting weaker as my breathing slowed down.

"Jasper, Ell is dying. You need to change her now" Carlisle said. Jasper came to my side and I looked at him with my teary eyes. "I love you Ell" Jasper said as he caressed my cheek and I gave him a weak smile. "I love you Jas" I whispered before he leaned down. I felt him bite my neck causing me to gasp before everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person P.O.V

The only sound heard in the bedroom was Elise's sow quiet heartbeat. Rosalie gently took stripped Elise of her blood stained clothes. She slipped her into a floral dress before zipping it up and lying her down on the bed. Alice washed off her body from the dried sweat and tears before grabbing a hairbrush.

She gently brushed Elise's brown hair pulling it over her shoulders as Rosalie wiped her face gently. The two sisters left the bedroom and Jasper entered. He walked over to his unconscious wife and gently lifted her off the bed before walking downstairs and out of the house. He ran in the direction of the field where Ell said she wanted to wake up.

As he made it he walked into the middle and gently laid Ell down on the soft green grass amongst the flowers where she lay in the sun looking beautiful. Jasper sat beside his wife and listened as her heartbeat got slower and slower.

Bump Bump.......Bump...Bump........Bump.......Bump...