Chapter 16 - New Moon

*Dream*

I walked through the trees into the flowery field. Red, purple, pink and yellow flowers blooming. I looked down and saw I was in a white dress holding a bouquet of roses in my hand. I looked up and saw Jasper standing there in a simple loosely fitting white shirt with the first few buttons undone, his hair slicked back with a smile on his face, his skin shimmering.

Behind him was Emmett, Edward and Pierre. Opposite them was Rosalie, Bella and Alice. I made it to him handing my flowers to Bella as I took his hands in mine. "I take you, Elise Lily Swan to be my wedded wife in sickness and in health till death do us part" Jasper said smiling at me. "I take you Jasper Whitlock Hale take you to be my wedded husband, through sickness and in health until death do us part" I repeated before leaning in and kissing him.

We pulled away and I beamed. "Elise" He said and I looked at him. "Yes?" I said. "Wake up" He said and I scrunched my eyebrows. "Huh?" I said. "Wake up!" He said again shaking my shoulders. "Wake up!"

*End of dream*

My eyes fluttered open and I saw dad leaning over me. "Oh hey dad" I said sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "Happy birthday. Now before you say anything the book is from your mom. She wants you and Bella to make a scrap book or something of your senior years and mine isn't wrapped so it technically doesn't count as a gift more so a necessity since I know you and Bella are sick of sharing a car" He said handing me a wrapped up book and some keys. I scrunched my eyebrows and looked at dad in confusion. "Dad" I said wearily and he held his hands up. "Go look out your window" He said and I quickly got up out of bed looking out of my window to see an old red Toyota pick up.

I turned back at him with a shocked expression before letting out a squeal and running over to him wrapping my arms around him

I turned back at him with a shocked expression before letting out a squeal and running over to him wrapping my arms around him. "Thanks so much dad" I said kissing his cheek. "Now get dressed or you're gonna be late for school" He said before exiting my room. I changed into some jeans, grey knitted sweater and a black jacket with some brown knee high boots.

I left my hair how it was and grabbed my bag and keys before walking downstairs where I saw Bella. "Happy birthday sis" I said kissing her cheek quickly as I grabbed a slice of toast she had made and munched on it. "Like your present?" Bella said smirking at me. "Is that even a question? Now I can play as much Paramore and Green day as I want" I said and she shook her head smiling.

After breakfast and saying goodbye to dad Bella and I walked out to our cars and got in. I excitedly gripped my steering wheel and adjusted my seat before starting it up. I pulled out of the driveway and began the drive to school singing to Teenagers as I did. After 10 minutes I made it to school and parked the truck before turning it off and climbing out and walking to my friends with Bella.

"Today's the big day girls" Jessica said as we reached them and Bella and I gave her a confused look. "Uh, R and J essay due?" she said looking at us like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Oh yeah" Bella said brushing it off. "Wherefore art though, Bella?" Mike said with a weird accent quoting Juliet.