Chapter 31

*Dream*

I looked around and saw I was in the ballet studio. Panicking, I looked around e as I heard chuckling and turned to a mirror to see James standing behind me. "Miss me?" He taunted as he took a step towards me. I froze in fear as I felt him wrap his arm around my hips pulling me into him. His other hand reached up tilting my head.

"I'll always be the first who bit you" He whispered in my ear before sinking his teeth into my wrist. "AAHHH!" I cried.

*End of dream*

"Elise wake up" I heard someone say and I flinched as I opened my eyes seeing a concerned Jasper kneeling beside me. "Was it a nightmare?" He asked as his cool hand stroked my face and I nodded. "What was it about?" He said suddenly appearing beside me in my bed. "That night in the ballet studio with James" I said and he sighed.

"He's gone now. He can never hurt you again" Jasper reassured and I nodded cuddling into his side as he wrapped his arms around me. "I feel so safe when you're here" I said as he stroked my back gently. "I'm glad I'm here to protect you" He replied and a small smile played on my lips. "Go to sleep my love. I'll be here when you wakeup" He said and I nodded before closing my eyes again falling asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took in a deep breath before opening my eyes and realising I was still lying on Jaspers chest. I looked up and saw him looking at me with a small smile. "Morning" I said gently before leaning up and kissing him. "How was your sleep?" He asked as he stroked my hair and I sighed. "Good" I replied and he nodded. I sat up properly and Jasper wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"My family want to see you again today if thats alright" Jasper said and I nodded. "Yeah. I would love to see them all again" I yawned and Jasper chuckled. "Jasper, are you against me becoming one of you?" I asked out of curiosity and he shook his head. "If that makes you happy then I have no problem with it and spending all of eternity with you is all I want" Jasper said softly and I smiled before leaning up kissing him.

"I know Edward is against Bella and I turning but Bella also told me that she wants to talk to your family about us becoming one of you. Why I don't know" I said and Jasper chuckled. "As much as I don't want to I have to go and hunt but I will come and pick you up at 2" Jasper said and I nodded before pressing my lips to his. When I opened my eyes he was gone and I smiled.

There was a knock on my door and I mumbled come in seeing Bella standing there. "Hey" She said as she walked into my room shutting the door. "So how much trouble did you get in?" I said smugly as I sat up properly. "I'm grounded, I have to be home by 4 everyday, I have to tell dad where I'm going at all times, Edward is not allowed over and as long as I'm living under his roof I have to follow his rules" She said and I curled up laughing.

"Well thats what happens when you leave the country" I said and she rolled her eyes letting out an awkward laugh. "Yeah. Anyways you going to the Cullen's today?" She asked and I nodded. I said and she shrugged. "Where's dad?" I asked. "He's gone to work already. Left at 8" She said and I nodded. I ran my fingers through my knotted hair and flinched as I pulled on one. "I'm going to have a shower and then head to the Clearwater's" I said and she nodded before leaving my room.

I went to the bathroom and quickly showered before going to my room and changing into a black jacket some jeans and my converse. I threw my brown locks into a ponytail and grabbed my keys from my bag before walking downstairs. "I'm going to the Clearwater's" I called to dad before walking out of the house and to my truck.

I climbed in doing my seatbelt before pulling out of the driveway and begging the 20 minute drive to LaPush. I leaned my elbow on the window as I drove letting out a sigh. Finally things are falling into place. Jasper is back, Bella is back to her old self, we know about the wolves, I'll be graduating soon. There was only one problem that stood in the way though. Victoria.