Chapter 32 - Eclipse

I adjusted my dress as I stood in front of the mirror

I adjusted my dress as I stood in front of the mirror. I felt a gust of wind and turned to see Jasper standing behind me with a small smile on his face. "How do I look?" I joked doing little twirl and he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist as wrapped mind around his neck. "Beautiful darlin" He said before leaning down and kissing me.

"Thank you" I said pulling away before walking over to my jewellery box out and grabbing my gold hoop earrings and the necklace. "Could you put this on for me?" I asked handing it to Jasper and he nodded before clasping the cold metal around my neck. "Thanks" I said pecking his cheek before slipping my earrings on.

I ran my hands down my dress and gave my appearance one last look before turning to Jasper. "I'll come back tonight" He said and I nodded. "I'll see you then" I said and jasper smiled before leaning down and pressing his lips to mine once more before disappearing. I grabbed my clutch and a cream cardigan before walking downstairs.

"Wow Ell you look amazing" Dad said as he walked out of the kitchen. "Thanks dad. Sue should be here any minute now" I said looking out the front door. "Speak of the devil" Dad said and I turned back around to see Sue parked out the front. "I'll be back soon daddy. Bye, I love you" I said before pecking him on the cheek and walking out the front door.

I walked down to Sues car and climbed in the back. "Hello" I said as I climbed in. "Hey Ell. You look stunning" Sue said as she started to drive away. "Thank you Sue. You look beautiful and Seth you look handsome as ever" I said and Seth smiled. "Thanks" He said running his hand through his short hair.

Over the last few months Seth phased and I learnt that Leah phased the night of Harry's death. Unlike the other boys Seth has to stay home and study because he is too young to go out and do patrol like the other boys. "So Leah couldn't bring herself to come?" I said and Sue sighed as she shook her head. "No she couldn't do it" Sue said and I nodded.

"Understabdable. If Jasper and I broke up and he married my cousin I wouldn't go to the wedding either" I said and Sue nodded. After a few minutes we pulled up to the church and Seth opened my car door and I climbed out. Seth closed the door before we walked inside the church.

I looked around at all the people sitting in the pews and we saw Billy waving us over to where they were sitting. We walked over and sat down next to Billy and Jacob. "Hey Jake" I said as I sat next to him and he looked at me. "Hey Ell, you look beautiful" He said and I smiled at him before saying "Thank you".

"Why haven't you been answering Bella?" I asked and he sighed shaking his head. "Just...haven't had anything to say" He said and I rolled my eyes. "Come on Jake that's no excuse" I said and he sat back. "Fine. I still don't agree with the choices you two have made" He admitted and I turned to him.

"Jake-""I don't want talk about about it" Jake said cutting me off. We heard music and all rose to see Emily beginning to walk in. I gasped at her beautiful dress.