Chapter 53

I groaned as I felt a weird movement in my abdomen. I opened my eyes and sat up holding my stomach. I looked around and saw Jasper sitting in the chair at the end of the room with a lost look in his eyes as he stared at the floor. "Jasper? Are you ok?" I said climbing out of bed and slowly approaching him.

He didn't respond and I sighed before I walked into the bathroom and rinsed my face with cold water. I went to walk out of the bathroom when I caught my reflection in the long mirror. I turned to the side and looked at my abdomen to see a small bump. "Oh my God" I whispered. "Jasper!" I called as tears formed in my eyes.

He appeared by my side within seconds and looked at me with concerned eyes. "I-I...T-This can't be possible!" I said worried. "We need to get you to Carlisle. Now. He will get rid of that thing" Jasper said bluntly before rushing around the room packing everything. I quickly changed into a cardigan and some black shorts along with some sandals.

Jasper rushed downstairs with the luggage and I walked behind him carrying my purse. He threw our bags into the boat and I climbed in before we left. We arrived at the boat station and I waited outside as Jasper arranged the car. I bit my bottom lip as the tears slipped out of my eyes. Jasper exited the building and a few seconds later a car arrived.

Jasper spoke with the guy before he loaded our cases into the trunk. I climbed in the backseat and leaned my head against the window. Jasper sat on the other seat away from me deep in thought. We soon arrived at the airport where I saw our private jet. I got out of the car and walked on board the plane and sat down in a seat.

I placed my bag down on the ground and brought my legs up to my chest as I stared out the window. Jasper didn't say a word to me as we flew home. We landed and were met by our Mercedes Benz that we drove here after the wedding. I climbed in the passenger seat and Jasper climbed in before starting the car and began the drive home.

"Jasper, what do we do?" I said breaking the silence. "I don't know Ell" He replied not looking at me. "You are really frustrating me right now Jasper. This isn't my fault! We had sex like any normal couple! I didn't know a vampire could impregnate a human! The least you could do is look at me and treat me like I exist! I don't know what changed within 18 hours!" I snapped as the tears formed in my eyes.

Jasper didn't say anything and I shook my head as I covered my eyes. The car stopped and I climbed out of the car and walked into the house meeting Carlisle by the door. "Welcome back Ell" He said giving me a small smile. I returned it before walking upstairs to the living room where I saw Esme and Rosalie waiting in the living room.

Esme rose from her chair and I ran into her open arms as the tears fell from my eyes. I let out a sob and she rubbed my back. "I don't know what to do!" I cried into her shoulder. "It's ok Ell" She said trying to comfort me. We pulled away and she walked me to the couch. I sat down and Rosalie sat besides Esme.

"What do you want to do?" Rosalie asked me. I bit my bottom lip as I thought for a moment. "I think I want to keep it. This is the only chance I will get to have a kid and I'm going to take it" I said sniffing and Rosalie nodded. "Well no matter what, we will support your choice" Rosalie said giving me a reassuring smile. "Thank you Rose" I said back and sighed.

"Now Ell, I do need to tell you something. Bella...is pregnant too. She and Edward are coming home tonight" Esme said and I gasped. "This is crazy" I said shaking my head. "Is there anything you need right now?" Rose asked and I shook my head. "I think I'm just going to lie down" I said before standing up from the couch.

I walked upstairs to Jasper and I's room. I changed into some leggings, a tank top and some socks before crawling under the covers. I rolled onto my side and stared out the window quietly crying myself to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ell" I heard someone say as they rubbed my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Esme bent over in front of me. "I brought you some food" She said and I sat up rubbing my face. "I made you some pasta" Esme said as she handed the bowl to me. "Thank you Esme" I said and she gave me warm smile before sitting on the bed.

I Bega slowly eating the for making sure not to rush. "What's Jasper doing?" I said looking at her and she sighed. "He's just stood outside for the last few hours. I think he's still in shock about the whole situation" She said and I nodded. "I'm even more shocked than him. I thought I could never get pregnant let alone by a vampire" I said.

I finished my food and Esme took my bowl who left the room. I heard a car door shut and climbed out of bed. I looked out the window and saw Bella and Edward climb out of the car. I walked out of my room and wrapped my arms around myself as I walked downstairs. I saw Bella walk into the living room and I walked over to her.

She turned to me and I wrapped my arms around her. We pulled away after a few moments and held each other at arms length. "I'm pregnant too" I whispered and her eyes widened. "Girls, Carlisle wants to examine both of you" Rosalie said gently as she stood a few metres from us. I nodded and took Bella's hand in my own before we walked downstairs.

We entered Carlisle's office where Edward and Jasper were. "Ell, if you just want to lay on the bed" Carlisle said and I nodded before walking over to the bed. He lifted my shirt up to the bottom of my bra and put a cool gel onto my stomach. He then moved the probe around my abdomen and looked at the screen.

"I can't see anything past the embryonic sac" Carlisle said. "What do you mean?" I said confused. "I can't see what is inside of the sac. I cannot determine what it is. What I can say is it does appear as if you're 2 months pregnant" Carlisle said and I gasped. "This...fetus is fast growing. Who knows when you would deliver" Carlisle said and I bit my bottom lip.

"Can you remove it?" Jasper said. "No" I said firmly. "Guys would you mind giving us a few minutes" I said and Carlisle nodded before exiting the room with Bella and Edward. "Ell, this thing could kill you!" Jasper exclaimed. "This isn't a thing! It is a baby! My baby! Inside my body! I choose what happens. Not you" I said as anger filled me.

Jasper stood in the corner of the room with an angered look on his face. "I won't lose you" He said . "And you won't Jas. I can do this" I said and he walked out of the room slamming the door. I let out a few shaky breaths as I held my stomach before climbed off the bed. The door opened and Carlisle walked back in with Bella and Edward.

"Are you ok Ell?" He asked and I nodded. "I'm fine" I replied.