Chapter 37

"Whoever it was left his stink behind. It'll be hard to miss when we cross it again. We'll handle it from here" Jacob said as he walked out of our house with Bella. "We don't need you to handle anything or anyone" Edward said bitterly. "I could careless what you need" Jacob spat back. "Alright we're done here" Edward said looking at Bella and I.

"No, you're done here" Jacob said getting in Edwards face. "Stop! I'm tired of this! From now on I'm Switzerland ok?" Bella said stepping in between the two. I sighed before checking my phone. Jasper had gone on a hunting with Rosalie and wouldn't be back till tonight. Whilst he isn't here I'd be spending more time at the house with his family.

Bella and I have gotten the wolves to somewhat agree with the Cullen's. They guarded our house so the Cullen's could hunt. It was...peachy to say the least. To make sure Bella and I were safe when we weren't with Edward and Jasper, we spent the time with the boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next day*

I climbed out of Edwards Volvo with Jasper. "Are you sure you're going to ok?" Jasper asked as he glared at Jacob. "Jas, I'm going to be fine" I replied running my hands up and down his chest. He looked down to me and pressed his lips to mine. We pulled away and I turned to see Bella and Edward making out intensely before they pulled away.

Bella and I walked over to Jacob and he hugged both of us. I watched as Jasper and Edward sped off. we climbed into Jacobs rabbit. "So, whaddaya wanna do today? Bike, hike, hang? Your call. But we're going to a party tonight" Jake said and I nodded. I climbed into the passenger side of the car since Jake was dropping me off at Emily's.

After 5 minutes we arrive in front of the small house and I climbed out noticing Sue's car out the front. "I'll see you guys later" I said before walking inside. I smiled as I saw Sue and Emily cooking. "Hey Ell" Sue said walking out and hugging me. I hugged her back tightly before pulling away and giving Emily a quick hug too.

"So what would you like me to do?" I asked. "Umm would you mind beginning to cut those burger buns for me?" Emily said and I nodded before walking over and grabbing the bread knife. "So many buns" I said as I began to cut one. "Yep. Unfortunately when you have 7 werwolves food goes quick" Emily said and I giggled.

"Yeah now that Seth and Leah have phased all they do in their spare time is eat. I have to make so much food" Sue said and I giggled again. "Well thats one benefit of Jasper being a vampire. All he needs is blood" I said. "So Ell, are you planning on becoming one of them?" Emily asked from beside me. I turned to her and nodded averting my eyes to the ground.

"Yeah" I said softly. "How soon?" She continued. "After graduation. So like a month" I said. "Wow, thats really soon" Sue said and I nodded. "I know. But Jasper and I have talked about marriage and stuff we don't know yet" I said and they nodded. "Are you sure turning into a vampire is the right decision?" Sue asked and I nodded.

"I know I'm making the right choice. Jasper is my mate and the thought of living without him is unbearable. You know how when wolves imprint, they can't live without that person? Well it's the same for vampires only its called blood singer for them" I said and they nodded. "Well as long as you're happy that's all that matters" Emily replied and I smiled.

"Oh I have some news for the both of you but you can't tell anyone" Emily said stopping what she was doing causing Sue and I to turn to her. "Sam and I are trying for a baby!" She said with big smile on her face and I gasped before squealing with excitement. "Oh my gosh!" Sue said happily. "Yeah. We've been trying now for about 2 weeks" She said and I nodded.

"Aww I'm so happy for you Em. You're going to be a great mom" Sue said and I nodded. "Definitely" I said. "So what are you doing to try and help fall?" Sue asked as she leant against the counter. "Well I want to my OB/GYN and she said the best thing to do is track my period and try a week before my period and after my period because she said that you often ovulate during those times" She said and we nodded.

"When I fell pregnant with Leah it was a complete surprise because Harry and I had only been married for about a month when I fell pregnant. But we planned for Seth. 3 tries is all it took. Leah was so disappointed that it was a boy and not a girl" Sue said and I giggled. "Sam wasn't too keen on the idea because he thought it would be a bit too much to handle right now with everything going on but I convinced him that we could make it work" Emily replied.

"I remember my mom was telling me that Bella and I were surprises. Especially when she found she was having twins" I said causing them to giggle. "So what would you want if you fall pregnant?" I asked. "Mmm I don't know yet. Sam wants a boy so that none of the guys will imprint if we had a daughter" She said and I giggled.

"But I think I would want a girl. To soften Sam up" Emily said and I smiled. "Well I wish you all the best Em" I said before turning and continuing to cut the buns as she and Sue talked amongst themselves. A baby would be nice but it wouldn't be possible... I thought to myself.