Chapter 33

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me" I giggled as I pulled the petals off a flower; Jasper kissing my neck

"He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me" I giggled as I pulled the petals off a flower; Jasper kissing my neck. I threw the flower away and turned to Jasper. "You are such a distraction" I said and he rolled his eyes as he leaned back on his arms the sun hitting them. We were in the field with Bella and Edward who were sitting a few feet away from us.

"You're so beautiful" Jasper said caressing my face gently. I blushed rolling my eyes at him. "Would you marry me if I asked you to?" Jasper asked and I turned to him. "Of course I would. But if I said no don't turn into Edward and start asking me every few days" I said and Jasper chuckled. I crawled into his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist as I rested mine on his chest.

"I love you" I said and he smiled before pressing his lips to mine. We pulled away and I bit my bottom lip. "Elise, we have to go" Bella said and I turned to see her and Edward waiting. I stood up front Jaspers lap and we walked over to them. We all walked out of the woods and to Emmetts jeep which Jasper climbed into the drivers seat and I climbed into the passenger seat.

Bella and Edward climbed into the back before Jasper began the drive home. I half his hand over the console and after a few more minutes we stopped out the front of our house. I leaned over and pressed my lips to Jaspers before getting out of the car and walkings inside. "Four o'clock on the dot" Dad said as we entered the living room.

"Those boys trying to brown nose me or something?" Dad asked and I rolled my eyes as I sat next to Bella on the couch. "They have names and now they're too punctual for you?" Bella said playing with her nails. "Ok. You understand why you're being punished right?" Dad said turning to Bella. "I know, I put you through hell" Bella said.

"Yes you did. But I have other reasons for grounding you. Like uh...I just want you to get some separation from him - them both of you" Dad said turning to me and I scrunched my eyebrows. "Hey leave me outta this and besides I don't even see Jasper that much" I said looking up at dad. "Dad there's nothing you can say. Edward and Jasper are in our lives" Bella said.

"Yeah, I'm gathering that" Dad said taking a sip from his beer can. "So, all right, how about this? I'll make you a deal. You're not grounded anymore if you use your new found freedom to see some of your other friends too, like, like Jacob. He's going through a really tough time right now; His dads really worried about him. I remember when that was both of you. You needed a friend and Jake was there" Dad said and Bella everted her eyes.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I got up from the couch and walked up to my room. I closed the door and ell onto my bed pulling my phone from my jacket pocket. I went through my contacts and clicked on Jasper. I put the phone to my ear and it rung once before Jasper answered.

"Hey darlin. Is everything ok?"

"Yeah. I'm just bored and had to listen to dad lecture Bella about spending too much time with Edward"