Chapter 29

I walked into Bellas room and saw her sitting on her bed staring out the window. She sighed before getting up heading for her doorway when she saw me. "Bells you ok?" I questioned and she stammered for a minute before nodding her head. "Bella" I said and she sighed. "I'm fine I'm going to do something real quick" She said grabbing her keys before walking out of her room.

"What are you doing?" I said following her downstairs. "Somewhere" She flustered as she pulled her jacket on. "I'm coming with you" I said grabbing my keys from the table near the front door. "No you're not. I-It's personal" She lied pathetically as she reached for the front door. "Bella in this mindset and knowing you, you're gonna do something stupid!" I snapped annoyed.

"Just stay here!" She snapped back before exiting the house and I grunted in annoyance. I watched her pull out before running out to my car and climbing in. I pulled out and followed Bella making sure she couldn't see me. She pulled up to LaPush beach and got out. I parked behind her car and watched as she tracked up to the cliff.

"She's going to kill herself!" I said to myself before climbing out and running after her. She stopped at the ledge and I made it to her. "Bella! Don't do it! Please don't do this!" I pleaded as tears filled my eyes. She turned and looked at me confused. "Elise! I told you to stay home!" She snapped as she took off all of her jewellery.

"Please move away from the cliff Bella! There are other solutions to your depression other than killing yourself" I said taking a few steps towards her. "I'm not going to kill myself. I just want to see Edward and doing this is the only way how" She said before turning and stepping off the cliff. "Bella NOOOOO!" I screamed going to reach for my sister only just missing her hand.

I collapsed at the edge and watched at she hit the water. After a few moments she surfaced and looked up at me and I let out a small sigh of relief only for panic to seize my body again as a huge wave came crashing towards her. "BELLA LOOK OUT!" I screamed down to her and she disappeared under the water again but this time she didn't surface.

I heard someone running toward me and I turned to see Jacob. "What the hell happened where is Bella?!" He asked panicked. "S-She jumped over the edge! She said something bout seeing Edward and then she jumped! She's still under there!" I sobbed and Jacob threw his shirt off before diving into the water after her. I gathered their stuff and ran down to the shore as I watched Jacob drag my unconscious sister from the water.

"Bella!" I cried falling onto the sand next her as Jacob began CPR. "C'mon Bella breathe!" Jacob said and Bella began coughing. "Oh my god!" I said relieved that my idiot sister was alive. "Bella, Bella can you hear me?" Jacob asked as she opened her eyes. "Jake?" Bella said confused. "Elise?" She said turning to me.

"Come here" Jake said sitting her up. "What the hell were you thinking huh?" He said. "I just wanted to see something" She said shaking her head slightly. "Get them home! I'm going to help out at Harry's place" Sam bellowed to us before running into the woods. I turned to Jacob with concern lacing my face. "What happened at Harry's?" I asked scared of what I'd hear.

"Harry Clearwater had a heart attack. Charlie and my dad are over at his place with his family" Jacob said and I gasped in shock as tears filled my eyes. "Is he ok?" Bella asked and a solemn look came onto Jacobs face. "He's gone" Jacob said and I let out a sob. "Come on. I'll get you something dry and get you home" Jacob said sitting her up.

"I'm going over there" I said before running my to truck and climbing in. I sped as fast as I could to the Clearwater's before I soon arrived. I climbed out of my truck after parking and ran to the front door knocking. The door opened to my dad. "Elise?" He said confused and I looked in to see a tear faced Sue being consoled my Billy.