Chapter 48

"Look up" Rosalie said softly and I looked up before she gently tapped the beauty song under my eyes. "Thank you for doing this rose" I said and she smiled. "What did I say about beauty sleep?" Alice said scolding Bella who was beside me. "Sorry, bad dream. Maybe it's wedding jitters" Bella said and I chuckled.

I closed my eyes as Rosalie did some light brown eyeshadow. "Open" She said and I opened my eyes. "What do you think?" She asked and I smiled. "Perfect" I said. She added a light coat of pink lipstick giving my lips some colour. She brushed my hair gently with the brush and within minutes it was up.

"Need some help? I could do her hair" Rosalie said as she moved to Bella

"Need some help? I could do her hair" Rosalie said as she moved to Bella. "Really?" Bella said shocked. "Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom" Rosalie said and smiled. "Just my blatant lack of respect for morality" Bella replied and I rolled my eyes. "Essentially" Rosalie replied. "Weddings. They bring everyone together" Alice said trying to lighten the mood as she hugged Rose.

"Elise? Bella?" I heard mom call. "In here mom" I said and I heard her heels clicking on the floor as she appeared. "Oh my gosh! You're both so beautiful" She said as we turned to her. I giggled as a blush rose to my cheeks. "Oh girls. Crap! My mascara!" Mom said and I laughed as Alice handed her a handkerchief. "Thanks" Mom said before wiping under her eyes.

"Charlie get in here!" Mom said. "You sure? I don't wanna..." I heard dad say. I gasped as he entered the room in a suit holding two boxes. "Oh my God!" I said as a smile rose to my mouth. "I know. I look hot" Dad said playfully and I giggled. "We thought you girls needed something blue" Mom said motioning to the boxes as I moved beside Bella.

Dad opened one of them as mom opened the other. "And something old besides your mother" Dad said and I gasped at them. "Ugh nice" Mom scoffed. "Elise, this one is for you. This one was Grandma Lynns. We added the sapphires" Mom said handing me mine and I gasped as I took it out of the box admiring it. "Mom" I said and she smiled.

I handed it to Rosalie who put it in my hair

I handed it to Rosalie who put it in my hair. "It's your first family heirlooms. Pass on to your daughter. And her daughter" Mom said getting emotional and I sighed remembering my situation. "Mom, dad, thank you" I said about to hug her when Alice stopped Bella and I. "Uh! No smudging our masterpieces" She said. "She's right" Mom said.

I looked at dad who had glassy eyes. I gave him as some tears filled mine but I blinked them away. "Ok. Time for the dresses!" Alice said holding Bella and I's dress bags. Mom gasped as she clapped her hands. "Do you wanna see them?" Alice said to mom. "I wanna see them!" Mom said back excitedly. "I'll see you two shortly" Dad said before leaving the room.

Rosalie unzipped my dress bag revealing my dress. "This is Elise's" Alice said as Rose took it out. "Oh my God! Elise it's so beautiful!" Mom said giving me a side hug. I smiled and untied my dressing gown leaving me in my white underwear. Rose gently took my dress off its hanged and I stepped into it. She pulled it up and did the buttons on the back.

I turned and saw Bella in her dress and she gasped when she saw me

I turned and saw Bella in her dress and she gasped when she saw me. "Oh my two girls!" Mom said as tears filled her eyes once again. "Ell, I have your vail" Rosalie said and I bent down slightly allowing her to put it in my hair. "Now, your shoes" Alice said handing me my white heels. I held Rosalie's hand as she helped me into them.

Alice handed me my bouquet and I looked myself in the mirror. Rosalie and Alice changed into their dresses after mom left and I took in a few deep breaths. "We'll see you two down there" Alice said before she and Rose left the room. I walked over to Bella and we stared at each other in the mirror. "I can't believe this is happening" I said.

"I know right" She said. "Well, I suppose we should head down" I said and Bella nodded. She grabbed my hand and I gave her a smile before we made our way out of the room downstairs heading towards Carlisle's surgery. We waited there for dad and I took in a few deep breaths, Bella doing the same beside me.

Everything's ok, everything's ok, all I need to worry about is not falling on my face in front of everyone I thought to myself before opening my eyes. I took a look out the windows and saw everyone making my nerves worse. Dad appeared in between Bella and I looking through the windows too. I looped my right arm through his left gripping his arm with my hand.

"You girls ready?" Dad said looking at both of us. "Yeah" We both breathed and everyone stood up. "Just don't let me fall dad" I said taking in a few more deep breaths. "Never" Dad said before we began to leave the room as the music started. We made it to the end of the isle and I looked up to see Jasper standing there.

My anxiety washed away as I looked at him and tears of happiness stung my eyes as we kept our eyes on each other. A small smile began to appear on his face as we walked up the isle and I smiled at Seth as we passed him. After a few more moments I made it to Jasper and I turned to dad. He kissed my cheek before turning and kissing Bella's cheek. He placed my hand in Jaspers and I smiled as I stood in front of him.

"Ladies and gentlemen. We are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Jasper Hale, Edward Cullen, Elise and Bella Swan" The priest said.

(SKIP THAT SMALL BIT)

"I love you" Jasper said. "I love you" I breathed before I leaned over and pressed my lips to his. My hands rested on his chest as his went around my waist. Our kiss deepened slightly and lingered for a few moments before we pulled away. Our guests clapped as they rose from their seats and I smiled as Jasper pulled me closer to him kissing my cheek. "You looked beautiful Mrs Hale" He whispered in my ear and I smiled as I turned to him.