Way Back When

Chapter 1: Way Back When
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AirRen

The hot sun of NOLA was the only thing that could make me break a sweat. I hated being back here but my aunt wanted to be back in here old neighborhood near her best friend.

I loved Aunty Alsina but damn couldn't her Mel, the babies and August move to Houston?

!I continued to sit on the porch of the high school waiting for August or Mel to walk me home from dance practice.

"Ayy ma you need a lift?" I heard a raspy deep voice say.

"No I'm good. My man coming for me." I hated N.O. niggas sometimes.

"Well he ain't here and you looking too damn fine to be waiting on someone.
"He looked me up and down out the window of his car.

"She said she good bruh. I'm her brother she don't need ah lift in yah shit." The familiar voice mad me smile.

I hadn't even notice the dude pulled off while I embraced Mel in a tight hug.

"Where's dumb ass?" I asked as we walked the streets of the hood.

He shook his head and let out a sigh, "I don't know his skinny ass just asked me to pick you up and he'll see you tonight."

"Was he wit some hoe Mel?" I stopped in my tracks and looked at him. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Look ain't no way I'll do that to my girl but August wanna be dah nigga CoCo. He ain't tryna settle down."

There were two things I hated, one the nickname CoCo because of my chocolate complexion and two being August and his ways. We continued to walk in silence until we got to my house.

I hugged Mel and told him to tell my baby girls I loved them.
I started on my AP calculus work and my paper for science. I decided to whip a little dinner up for my aunt and I since she's always too tired to cook after her shifts. I hope that when I become a nurse just like her I won't be tired all the time. I

knew it was gonna be hard work but I knew I could do it.

After I made the pasta I decided to take a nice hot bath and relax my body from all the soreness from dancing. Hours later I was waking up to cold water. I wrapped my wet body into a towel and walked into my cold bed room to hear a snoring half naked August and a wide open window blowing cold air.

I slammed the window shut because I was irritated by him ...

August

"The fuck you doing all that for?" I woke to the sound of CoCo slamming shit like she didn't see a nigga sleep or sum.

She didn't respond she just continued to lotion her naked body on the end of her queen size bed.

I rose up a scooted towards the edge. As soon as I reached her she hopped off to retrieve her pajamas.

Damn I loved to see her naked, Ive seen her body plenty of times but me nor my dick ever gets use to it.

I snapped myself out of my x-rated thoughts after I heard more slamming.

"I ain't gon ask you again ma." The room was dead silent.

"Because of you Alsina." She said finally dressed. I hated when she called me Alsina that always meant I hurt her.

"What did I do this fucking time AirRen?" I was getting irritated.

"Why the hell did Mel pick me up instead of you? What hoe you tryna make a housewife this time?"

I hated when she said shit like that like damn we were both only 16 about to be 17 in September.

"CoCo ain't nobody doing shit I had business I needed to take care of." She stared at me from the edge of the bed.

"Oh yeah like what?"

***Flaskback***

"So daddy when you gon break me off sum of that cash you got comin in?" I swear I hate NOLA hoes, they all the same.

"As soon as you give me what I came for." I really didn't care for having sex cuz it was never passion it was always lust for a bitch who could swallow my babies the best.

She pushed my back on her mom's velvet comforter and began doing a strip teased. Damn an older bitch will have you bussin before they even put in work.

She climbed on top of me kissing me from my lips to my hard dick. She devoured my dick until the only noises filling the air was my moaning and her slurping.

I was about to cum until my phone vibrated in my pocket. I looked at my watch, "Damn CoCo." It was her calling me for the third time.

After I let it go to voicemail I called Mel. "What nigga?" I rolled my eyes ignoring him," Ayyy swang by and get CoCo. She gon be outta practice at 6." I let a moan escape my mouth.

Damn I forgot about her.

"The fuck you doing?" He paused, "You fucking sum nigga bitch ain't you?

Why the fuck you keep tryna hurt CoCo Aug?" I didn't want to have this conversation yet again.

"You gon get her or no?" I was growing impatient.

"Yeah Aug but I ain't covering for you if she ask.

"I don't care she ain't mines but thanks tell her I'll see her tonight." The phone clicked off and I was fully into her mouth

"Dayum!" Was the only thing that escaped my mouth before I came.

****Flashback over****

"August?" She waved her hands in front of my face. "What?" I questioned.

What business did you need to take care of?"

I pulled her towards the top of the bed and buried my face in her chest.

"Nothing CoCo, nothing." With that lie I kissed her and drifted off to sleep.
______________________

How Was It ?

Better Or Nah ?

Coco & August ?

~Or Should I Say~

AirRen & August ?

Was August WRONG For Doing That ?

Comment Whatcha THINK!

#ImOutcheaa✌️

N00NiEE💙💛