Til' Death

Chapter 4: Til' Death
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August

"Dayum it's hot out hea boy. Why you got them out here play." I was sitting on the porch of my mom's house wit Mel watching the girls play.

Its been a while since we just chilled usual we out making drop or sum shit.

"They got the sprinkler system that's enough ain't it?" He looked up at me serious. We both burst into laughter.

"Alright niggah you know they pass out Mama, yah girl, Kat, and -" I couldn't bring myself to say her name.

Its been another week since we spoke. I see her helping her aunt Kat and shit but we still haven't spoke.

"You know she miss you just as much nigga.?" Mel said nonchalantly passing me the blunt.

"Maaaan I don't give a fuck. She don't wanna be around me, cool. Her lost."

"Sooo why you choke up on her name and calling her she. CoCo got MORE than enough names not to forget."

"Cuz SHE a forgotten memory." I inhaled the smoke leaning against the window letting my mind drift.

"I guess you forgotten too lil bru." Mel said nudging my shoulder. I looked up to see AirRen getting out of a black Lexus.

Talking to some talk light skin nigga. He was holding her books until she got to the door. He whispered in her ear and she was giving him looks of passion shit the way she use to look at me. I got up charging across the street.

"Bruu what the fuck you doing? " Mel called behind me. I immediately picked up my pace.

"Hello Alsina." She said a little too formally.

"AirRen who the fuck is?" I said pointing to this clown ass prep school nigga.

"Why are you worried don't you got bitches to fuck or sum?" She looked hurt and angry. I couldn't control myself, I grabbed her arm pulling her close to me.

"You better fucking tell me AirRen or this nigga gon get his ass beat on MY streets."I squeezed her tightly.

"Ahhh August your hurting me."

"Let her go dude." The prep mutha fucka said reaching out for CoCo.

"Mind yah business dawg. How I handle my girl is my business." He stood straight up. We were face to face now.

"Look Harper just go please. I'll call you tonight, okay?" CoCo said pulling Harper to his car giggling.

After he left she walk passed me into the house. I followed her all the way up to her room.

"What do you want Alsina?" She said sitting on the desk. Truth is I didn't know. I just didnt want anyone else making her happy like that. I couldn't find the word so I kissed her.

"Get the fuck off of me." She said slapping me across the face.

"Kissing me is not gonna solve shit. You're selfish. You don't wanna be my man but as soon as I find someone I'm yah girl? Fuck you. I hate yo bitch ass!" She was angrier than I've ever seen her.

"Look boo I love you , okay?" "Save it." She said putting her hands up.

"You don't love me. If you did you wouldn't be fucking otha bitches, shit some of those bitches are girls I gotta see on a daily at school!

If you loved me Alsina I would be yours. If you loved me I wouldn't still be a virgin." She was crying now.

"CoCo I do love you but damn I'm young. Imma fuck up. I wanna be yo man but only when I'm ready to be the man you need." I wiped her falling tears kissing her cheek.

"I love you baby girl don't forget that." I said holding her on tge edge of the bed.

AirRen

I couldn't help myself when it came to August. I loved him and hopefully he loves me just as much.

"August I can't wait forever. " I said walking into the bathroom to wipe my face. He was right on my tracks.

"I know you won't. Imma get us right before it's too late." He looked at me through the mirror.

"Stop telling me and just start showing me." I whispered before returning to my bedroom.

I sat on the bed grabbing my laptop to start my biology labs.

"Come here." I said not looking away from my work. He sat behind me allowing me to rest on his chest. This was the shit I loved doing with him.

He gently rubbed my shoulders making it hard to concentrate on my work.

"You are gonna be the reason I fail senior biology Alsina." I giggled turning toward him.

"Ooh no baby. Trust me there's about to be a lot of experimenting going on." He said licking his nice juicy lips.

Damn I missed those.

***Hours later***

"Baby its 5am! Please get your phone!" I said rolling over pulling the covers over my head.

I heard snoring and his phone continuing the vibrations.

I picked up the phone to see almost 30 missed calls and multiple text messages.

The phone rang again, "Hello?" I said into the receiver it was one of August's cousins.

"Thank God. Ayy lemme speak to August its an emergency." He spoke loudly.

"Aug, baby get up! Its your cousin I think something's wrong. He finally woke up.

"Hey what's up... what? Naaah man. No! Ion believe dat shit. Stooooop lying to me."

I could hear his voice getting weaker and weaker. He dropped the phone and began to cry. I've never seen August break down I just pray it wasn't the family.

"Baby please talk to me." I said walking over to stand in front of him to see his face. He looked up at me with a puffy face.

"He's gone baby. He's gone forever..." He grabbed my waist allowing his tears to run down my legs.

I began sobbing with him after I realized who he was referring to. . .
______________________

! CLIFFHANGER !

How'd I Do ?

Comment Whatcha THINK!

Who Do You Think August Was Referring TO ?

Awwee , AirRen & August CUTE ! 💏💏

Anywayy , #ImOutcheaa

N00NiEE💙💛