Drunk In ... Love ?

Sooo , I've Been Thinking Right ? &nnd I Was Wondering Do You Guys Want Pictures ? To Like Go With The Scene Selections , Or Like The Outfits Maybe ?

I Understand If You Don't Just Asking A Question...

ALSO , I'm Gonna Start Putting Little Quotes, Captions, & Poems At The Beginning Of The Chapters.

Okaay , Carry On...

**Beware Of Mistakes, Being Typed On Mobile Device**

Chapter 36: Drunk in Love

AirRen

"Can you please stop being weird?" I asked him as he watched me attempt to sleep.

"Did we... uh?"

I sat up and turned to look into his eyes. "No you were just extremely drunk."

***Flashback***

After my pointless talk with Trey I realized he was selfish.

It was either leave August out of my kids life and give him a child or allow this relationship to be over permanently.

"Eww August will you control that!" Nikkei asked looking at her nails as Aug hunched over with a trash can.

Everyone was crowded around him attempting to pull him into a restroom.

"What's wrong? " I asked

"Oh thank god! He said he won't move until you get here." Karrueche said panicking

Everyone shifted from him allowing me to get a closer look at him.

"Wifey!" He slurred grinning at me before kissing the deep purple mac lipstick off of my lips. I could taste the liquor filled throw up residue on his lips.

He was obviously drunk and was getting sick. I decided to go along with his bullshit so he could get back to the hotel and rest.

"Hey .. uh ba-baby! You looking for me?" I smiled faintly.

"You don't wanna be my wife, lil mama?" He asked giving me his puppy dog eyes.

I looked up at everyone. They all had smiles plastered on their faces all finding this shit amusing.

"Yea ... you don't wanna be his wifey?" Trey chuckled. I cut my eyes at him.

"Yes baby. I do. Can you come to the hotel with me?" I asked holding out my hands.

He nodded grabbing my hand allowing me to lead him outside to hail a cab to get back to the hotel.

He kept repeating how much he loved me and how he would do anything for me. And how I was his wife. I wanted to believe him but he was drunk.

"Lets get you in the shower." I replied as soon as we made it to my hotel room.

"Can you get in with me?" He asked licking his lips backing me into the wall. His face had lust written all over it .

"Baby noo! Ill be here when you get out."I wanted Aug but I didn't want either of us to regret anything in the morning.

He pouted before making his way into the bathroom.

I sat on the bed for a moment and decided to call the twins and see how they were doing.

After we hung up I checked to make sure he was still alive. It was hot in my room so I decided to strip out of my club clothes into something more comfortable.