A-T-L

Chapter 11: A-T-L
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nyla

Me and my girl was in the heart of Atlanta!

Going to Georgia State, in our own place and I'm bout to be bagging these hood niggas.

It was about 3 in the afternoon and AirRen still hasn't got her. I decided to call her phone,

"Yes?!" She said a little irritated.

"What's going on witchu??" I said unpacking my bags.

"Nun. I just tired and the movers acting like they dumb and shit."

"Calm down boo! You gon get everything good.
Hurry up so I can spark you up a blunt cuz you need it!" I said laughing.

"Ny its not funny! Imma burn yo ass wit yo blunt."

"Bitch just brang that ass to see daddy. Bye."

"Bye you gay ho'." She said giggling as she hung up.

Since AirRen was no where to be found I decided to explore downtown.

I walked to the nearest bus stop and read the schedule.

"Best way to find something is to get lost first."

I thought quoting my father. I got on the bus and toured Atlanta. I came across a dance studio.

Dancing was the only thing that made me happy. It was the only thing in my life that didn't leave me.

I loved dancing and it loved me. I decided to get off and check out the studio.

I walked in to find women of different ages and heights standing in line with numbers tape to their backs.

I guess there was an audition being held for a part. I snuck inside and watched all the women dancing.

"You know this closed set ma? Well unless you auditioning."

I looked up to see a brown skin broad shoulder dude. I couldn't help but stare.

He looked so familiar but I couldn't put a name to his face.

"What are you the police?" I said putting my feet up on the chair in front of me.

"Naah I ain't 12 but ion know who you are so I can't trust you around my set." He said licking his lips.

"Ooh YOUR set? Mmmh you must be pretty special then." I said standing to my feet.

I walked closer to him realizing just who he was.

"I'd like to think so but then again you might not be a fan of my music." He said chuckling a little.

"YOUR-..." I kept my composer.

"Your Trey Songz, right? " I said nonchalantly flipping my hair.

"Oooh you cool on me?" I mean you famous, so what. You bleed just like me."

Damn he was finer in person and all his cds were amazing but I couldn't be some groupie ho.

"You right ma. So can I ask you a question?" I nodded.

"What's your name? "

I looked at him up and down.

"Its Nyla like off the lion king." I said looking at the ground.

"Mmh I like it." He said with a sly smirk.

So can I give you a call sometime Miss Nyla."

I looked at him for a moment. I wasn't tryna be no hook up for thr night or sum shit but damn he was beyond fine.

"Maybe ... if you let me stay and watch the rest of the dancers." I said sitting down again.

"You may. Just don't leave without giving me your number." He said winking returning to the front of the stage.

I was memorized by all of the dancers until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said walking out of the auditorium.

AirRen

"Hello." She said into the phone loudly.

"Ny whea you at? I'm here baby!" I said pulling the last of my boxes in.

"I'm at this dance studio. I'll be home in a minute.

Girl I gotta tell you who I seen down here anyways. I'll see you later."

With that she hung up. I sat on the floor assembling the desk and started setting up my room.

I got bored so I decided to call August.

"Wassup boo." He slowly into the phone.

"Hey baby. Just calling to tell you I landed and I miss you."

"I miss you too baby. Imma call you later. I'm tryna write some lyrics down."

I was a little disappointed but I knew the closer we both got to our dreams the faster we would really be back together.

"Alright baby. I love you." I saud into the phone.

"I love you too baby girl make daddy proud down there." He said chuckling.

"Alright daddy. " I said giggling hanging up the phone.

I decided to cook me and Ny dinner for our first day being in the condo

*** Moments later***

"Daddy's home." I heard Ny say.

"Why do you and Aug thank y'all my daddy?" I said chuckling.

"I don't know about him but I'm BIG daddy." She said slapping my butt making her way to the pots of food on the stove.

"How was yah day? I missed you girl!" I said hugging her before returning to my a seat at the counter.

"I was good girl! You'll never guess who I seen up at that little spot?"

I began listening to her story as we both ate.

Nyla

***Flashback***

"I thought you wasn't gon leave without giving me yah number."

I turned around to see his beautiful face.

"Oooow someone interested in Nyla." I said whipping my hair once again.

"I won't lie, I kind of am." He said flashing me a smile.

Lawd he was gorgeous.😫

"Well for you information Trey I wasn't leaving.

I was just speaking to my girl , but I am about to slide out if here in a sec."

I said looking at hid face for an expression.

"Well I guess I'll talk to you? " He said smiling.

"Ooh wait I can't." I shook my head writing my number on the palm of his hand.

"Bye." I said making sure to sway my hips back and forth giving him a good show.

***Flashback Over***