Ties Will Tell....

Chapter 44: Ties will Tell

AirRen

August really pissed me off how could he not think this baby was his.

I mean he wasn't thinking all this shit every time he wanted some from me . I drove around the neighborhood before calling him.

"So you ready to stop fucking playing?" He hissed.

"Look I want my kids!"

"And I want my family back. We all can't get what we want!" He chuckled.

"He's gonna kill-" the beeped in my ear I pulled it away reading the screen 'Daddy' popped up. I clicked over not even caring about Trey being on the phone.

"What?" I mumbled not even wanting to deal with him.

"Look you might be mad but I'm going to get my kids back."

"Im on my way." I clicked speeding back to the house not even caring that I hung up on the both of them.

The ride to meet up with Trey was silent. I caught him glancing at me a few times but I didn't want to look at him nor deal with him.

All I wanted to do was be with back 2 out of 3 of my babies.

We pulled up the studio Aug goes to and I immediately tensed up once his matching Black Porsche mirrored my white one.

"Hand me that gun under the seat." Aug growled making me jump.

"Aug, no plea-" He cut my protest off cutting his eyes at me.

"AirRen! Don't fucking-" I slapped him before shifting my tummy so I could at least reach down far enough to grab the heavy cold piece of metal.

He pushed me into the window holding the gun to my head. Trey flashed his lights signaling us to get out. 'Thank god' I thought

"Look you mad but I don't want you sayin shit to him." I nodded my head letting myself out of the passenger door waddling to see my babies.

His big familiar hands gripped my waist holding my tummy like a basketball.

"Get the fuck off!" I yelled pulling away focused on the back doors. I heard him whisper something before Aug yanked him off pushing him on the hood of the car with the gun pushed against his face.

"So she agreed to the test?" He smirked devilishly.

"Shut the fuck up!" Aug yelled pushing the gun into Trey's mouth.

"What is he talking about?" I yelled pushing Aug off.

"I thought you told her?" Trey towered over me watching August.

"Tell me what!?" I hissed standing between both of them.

"Trey I swea tah god niggah you gon miss yah old life when I get done with you!" August barked holding the gun straight up passed me.

"If neither one of y'all tell me BOTH of y'all won't ever see me or my kids AGAIN!" I yelled stomping my feet breaking the stiletto heel off my shoe.

"Ooh fuck no! Someone start talking!" I barked holding out the gun I always carried in the car for just in case before taking off my shoes standing only 5 foot 6 against these 6 ft something good for nothing niggahs. They both held their hands up looking surprised.

"I want you to take a DNA test." Trey mumbled.

"No! For what?! Trey it's his baby ... just like those two are." I sighed frustrated.

"So if it is why he ain't tell you about taking the test?" I looked at August who clenched his beautifully structured jawline.

"Niggah fuck you! Co know I know that's my seed in ha! You delusional niggah!" He yelled moving towards Trey slowly. I wasn't about to deal with this.