Party And Bullshit Pt.1

Chapter 33: Party and Bullshit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nyla

"The balloons go to left and the gifts go on the table to the left." I ordered the party planner.

The twins were only turning 4 and this party was better then any party I ever thought of having.

"Auuuuunty Ny-Ny! " Seppie called running towards me with her tutu around her waist.

"Happy Birthday baby girl! Where's mommy and AJ? " I asked picking her up heading towards the house.

"AJ is with GiGi and mommy upstairs talking to Papa."

"Well go play and I'll go get mommy, okay?"

I placed her on the floor heading up the stairs to Ren's room. "You dressed?" I asked walking into the bathroom.

"He broke up with me ..." She cried into the tissue.

"What the fuck?! Whhy?" I asked hugging her.

"He... he said he doesn't want to be apart of my family if I'm not willing to have his kids."

I felt bad for Ren but maybe her and Trey's breakup was better especially when she told Aug about the babies.

"Look don't stress over him.

You got to beautiful spoiled kids waiting to have a birthday party that their wonderful mom put together.... with help from their fine ass aunt and uncle. " I chuckled pulling her up from the chair.

"I love you Ny. You been hear through ALL my bullshit AND you still got my back."

"You my G imma always love yo lying ass! What are you suppose to be anyways." I asked looking at her apply the rest of her makeup.

"I have on a green dress, fairy wings and a bun ... think about it Ny!" She rolled her eyes.

"I've never seen a black tinkerbell!"

"Shut up ... and what are you ho'?."

"A sexy lion and Trey's the lion tamer." I purred

"Eww this is a party for 4 year olds and yall wanna be freaks?"

"We can't help it ... lemme call him and see where he's at."

"Alright! Im about to go down stairs and play hostess to all these damb kids!" She called walking out if the room.

I placed the phone to ear preparing to hear Trey's excuse on why he was already late.

"Was good baby girl." He yelled over the commotion in the background.

"Why the hell aren't you hear yet?" I shot towards him with an attitude.

"Calm down baby. We'll be there in a minute."

'We?' I thought to myself. Who was Trey bringing with him to the twins party.

"Who is we, babe? " I questioned.

"Me, Chris and Aug."

Trey

"Trey why in the hell would you bring him knowing the situation?"

"Look he asked ... I said it was cool" I lied.

"Trey! Whhhy? This is for the twins and you want them to be at each other's throats?"

Her voice was laced with attitude and fear. I didn't want some shit poppin off but if it did it was for the better.

"Look that's why we coming later so it'll just be the family.

I mean Ny that nigga moms came down and he don't even know it ..."

"Trey I swear this shit ain't right but hurry up, okay?"

"I gotchu ... love you bay."

"Love you too."

I didn't want to follow through with this shit but four years was way to long to keep a nigga's kids from him.

"Yo yall ready?" I asked looking at Aug and Chris.

"We corny af!" Aug laughed looking at all our costumes.

"I mean its for 4 year olds! " I cracked.

"Yeah I'm just about to put on some jeans and shit." We all agreed and changed quickly.

"Alright lets go see if Seppie and AJ know how to party!" Chris said moonwalking to the car.

"You foolish breh!" Aug said reaching for the passenger seat.

"Yall both fucked up!" I joked.

"Man FUCK that I hope Seppie and AJ moms fine. You can call me daddy!" Aug laughed as we pulled off.

'If this niggah only knew.' I thought.

August

We pulled to see kids leaving with party favors and cake.

I noticed a white Porsche cayenne that looked familiar but I was probably just tripping.

"Damn niggah how late are we? " I chuckled following Trey to the front door.

"I guess lil kid's party start on time." He joked.

This nigga was trippy. I didn't know where to go so me and Chris sat in the living room on the couch.

This house was pretty big and shit was nice as fuck.

I seen a girl with a princess costume in the looked exactly like Kay-Kay but I knew that couldn't have been her.

"So we just pose to sit here?" Chris whispered.

"Ion know niggah. Trey just disappeared like we know these fol-"

"Aug-gee!!!" I heard Seppie's little baby voice scream my name.

"Hey baby girl! Happy Birthday! Where's lil man?" I asked picking her up hugging her.

"He ate too too much. Now him sick and GiGi taking care of him."

"Can I have some cake?" I asked looking down at her play with the lace on her tutu.

"Come on Aug-gee! And you too!' She said jumping on my back! "

Seppie and AJ were pretty cool kids. I had only known them for a couple of months and they grew on me.

Trey had told me how their real dad wasn't in the picture and that shit was fucked up.

If I had kids I would be there no matter what the circumstances. That niggah was just weak and it was fucked up.

"Which way lil mama?" I asked looking back at her on my shoulders.

"Right there!" She giggled making her way down my back running into the kitchen.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! Uncle friend I wanna tell bout!' She yelled tapping on a thick dark skin girl.

Baby girl's body from the back was too damn good to have popped out two kids.

That niggah was lucky to have fucked her. She picked Seppie up and turned around looking towards me and Chris.

"CoCo?"
______________________

Awe , Shit . What Do You Think Gonna Happen NEXT ?

#It'sAboutToGoDOWN ! 😂
Comment ...
VOTE ...

Copyright ©
LuvYung_Stories