Coming Down

Chapter 18: Coming Down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*** 9 Months***

AirRen

"Ewww! Oh my god! And your gonna be doing that twice? "

Me, Ny and Trey were sitting in my room watching women deliver their babies.

I was getting excited about having the twins so excited I didn't even get a chance to celebrate my birthday.

Between the clothes, cribs and especially Aug's mom all I could think about was seeing my twins beautiful faces.

She still didn't agree with me not telling August but after he had broken up with me she understood and respected my wishes.

"Daayum. It takes a strong women to push out some big headed lil kids." Trey said patting my stomach.

"Yea Ren if they get that nigga head yo walls gon be all fucked up."

Ny was right.

I couldn't help but to laugh, "Pleeeease! I hope not! Let's pray they don't."

I hated August but I still loved him too.

I should have told him about our kids but after the way he broke up with me I didn't give a shit if never found out I was carrying his kids.

My phone began to buzz,

"Haaay boo!" I said laughing at my greeting to Kat.

"How's my babies doing?" She didn't sound like herself. She sounded weak and tired.

"What's going on Kat?"

Silenced filled the phone.

"I'm fine baby. Just a lil tired.

You know being that nurse ain't gon be easy especially with my babies coming."

I could tell she was trying to change the subject from her to me.

I wasn't going to worry too much because after the twins were born I was going back to NOLA to see Kat, Mama and my nieces.

We talked for a few more moments until she had fell asleep on the phone.

I guess she really was tired I chuckled to myself.

"Ny ... Trey ... we're hungry." I said putting my belly on the both of them.

"I can't wait for her to have them, cuz this hoe getting on my nerves!" Ny said looking at Trey but he was too busy still watching the videos.

"Uhhh, earth to TREY!"

"Leave him alone ... he's learning."

"Learning for what? Ny ain't having kids."

This bitch was nuts.

Trey was gon give ha the business.

"Who ain't having no kids!"

He yelled finally deciding to join the conversation.

"Apparently she not!" I pointed towards Ny.

She ain't have shit to say.

Trey tackled her on my bed grinding on her. I thought it was funny until a moan escaped Ny's mouth.

"Okay .... no neighbors hearin' yall names and shit in my bed!"

Ny swatted Trey off of her, "You play too much."

"Yall both play too much!

Feed the fat bitch PLEASE!!"

I swear I was gon be as big as a house after I had my babies.

All I did was eat and sleep in between doing my class work and preparing to be a mommy.

"Come on piggy!" I heard Ny call from the front door.

August

If I said I've been being myself for the past couple of months I'd be lyin'.

I wasn't fucking wit nobody no mo' not even my baby girls.

When I broke up with AirRen that day ah nigga ain't feel the need to try to be in another relation.

Shit nobody was gon be ha'

"Aug, you been killin' them shows out there baby. I'm proud."

Nikkei swore me and her was on sum relationship shit. "

How many times I gotta tell you to stop wit that baby shit? "

"August remember as long as you singing here you MY nigga. Fuck all them otha hoes, mmkay?"

I knew exactly who she was talking bout. She didn't even know CoCo and she was threat by her.

Damn I missed my baby. Its been about 3 months since I talked to her.

Ah nigga wished he coulda spent his birthday cuddled up with his girl instead of getting drunk fucking this hoe.

"Fuck you bitch! You lucky yo ass the boss or I woulda been fucked yo ass up."

I couldn't help the words from spilling out of mouth.

Damn I needed to leave this fucked up place fast.

I decided to go home before shit got physical like it usually did wit ha.

*** Moments Later***

"Ooooh my god!!!

How are they?

What do they look like?

What's their names?"

I had just walked in my ma's house thinking I would surprise her and the girls.

But when she saw my face peek into the kitchen she got quiet.

"Baby girl I gotta go. Make sure to send me plenty of pictures!

Congratulations again. I can't wait to meet them." She said hanging up the phone.

"Who was that ma?"

"Just an old friend that me and Kat knew.

She was pregnant and finally had her babies."

"Babies? Dam- Dang how many she pop out?" I asked sipping the water I got out of the refrigerator.

"She had twins a little boy and a baby girl."

"I wouldn't know what to do if I got a girl pregnant and she had twins."

A nigga wanted kids but two at the same time just wasn't gon be sum I wanted to do.

Don't get me wrong I'll take full responsibility of my kid but having two and I wasn't into my career would definitely set a young nigga back.

______________________

How Was It ?

Nyla Moaning Thoo ! 😳😂

Nikkei Forcing August To Have Sex With Her .

August Just As Dumb As Can Be .

Comment Whatcha Think!

#ImOutcheaa✌️✌️

N00NiEE💙💛