Stay

Chapter 47: Stay

AirRen

"So you really had to move near that niggah?" He smiled devilishly attempting to unpack the boxes I had in my new 3 bedroom condo near Aug's.

"He's daddy!" I smirked getting sexually aroused out of no where. I missed Aug and i really needed him.

"FUCK that niggah! I run this AND you!" He growled getting into my face.

"Trey leave me ALONE!" I snapped causing my whole body to shake. I hadn't really been feeling good and all I wanted to do was to be with our kids and up under him. Me and Trey had been going at it everyday since he so called moved in with me.

"You said if it wasn't our kid to leave ... since it is shut up and go get me another one!" He spat holding up the empty beer bottle.

I don't know how long Trey had been drinking like this but I knew for sure I had been in a week long hell and endured constant verbal abuse.

I tried talking to Aug but he didn't want anything to do with me after the results and after the twins went to NOLA to spend time with Mama so we could both clear our head. I couldn't live without Aug anymore. It didn't feel right.

"I'll be back." I said faintly not waiting for a response as I made my way to the door. I honestly didn't know where I was going but I wasn't stopping until I ran out of energy or out of gas.

Nyla

"Baby this isn't right." I whispered from the back seat of the tinted SUV.

"Look it'll be fine."

"But what about our family... Our friends! Everyone!"

"Look I don't want the paps in my business right now Ny. They know about your pregnancy ... that's enough for right now." He said as the driver opened the door leading up towards one of Trey's jets.

"I just don't wanna seem like we're rushing this ... I mean we did just get back on good terms."

"You having doubts?" His face read worry and disappointment across it.

'"No baby ... never! Just don't wanna hide something like this from people that are important."

"We won't ... Once we're back we'll tell everyone,okay?"

I nodded my head kissing his lips.

"I love you Nyla Lauren Neverson."

"I love you too Tremaine." I smiled looking down at my belly and the beautiful diamond tiffany ring that bonded us together forever.

August

I told my management I was tired of the break I had took from the World when I was so focused on my family.

It was really an excuse to get my mind focused off of her. I shook the thoughts of her off as I made my way to 'The breakfast club' radio show. I wasn't up for the interview cuz work about Co being my girl had got out.

"So Aug, the media recently discovered your baby mother-"

"I'on like that term man." I chuckled fidgeting with the headphones.

"My bad my bad ... so the Motha of yah kids?"

"My girlfriend?" I chuckled slightly lying and telling the truth. I still loved CoCo and we really hadn't broke up but after I found out the baby wasn't mine that shit hurt and I had to leave.

Flashback

"It's here!" She jumped up excited leaving the chicken to cook on the stove.

"If you burn my chicken lil mama imma send you to that niggah." I chuckled ripping the envelope open. I read the line over and over in disbelief.

'99.9% negative match...'

"What's wrong baby?" She asked snatching the paper away. I could hear her crying and I looked up to see her hunched over the counter pressing on her stomach in pain.

"I gotta go." I whispered before I did something I would regret to her. The rest of the night all I could do was drink and smoke.

Flashback Over

"So your girlfriend? She's pretty fine man!" Charlemagne chuckled.

"Her lil chocolate self alright!" I joked to cover up the pain I actually felt right now. I honestly didn't know what to feel. I just knew I couldn't be her anymore.

I couldn't look at her the same knowing she had sex with another niggah and got pregnant. I was pose to be the only niggah in her. The only niggah to make her smile and most importantly the only niggah to give her babies.

"But how you hide twins?" He asked looking serious.

"Cuz imma quiet niggah in ah real relationship. We been rocking tah gatha since diaper days." I smiled remembering the simpler times we shared.

"So ladies by the way my dawg lookin' he definitely in love." Charlemagne laughed into the mic.

"I might be." I nodded.

We wrapped up the interview which ended on a good note. I was booked all day. Most of my questions were surrounded by the twins or Co which didn't make it easy to forget her.

"So what are you gon do when the third baby gets out?" Mike, my manager, asked on the way back to his office after a long day of interview.

"It ain't getting out." I said snapped not even wanting to discuss it.

"It will especially since Burke is famous also, August."

"Look I'll handle it, cool?" I barked again.

"Fine, fine." He chuckled holding his hands up in defeat.

'Me: we need to talk.'

'My Heart: meet me @ their resting place.'

I raised my eyebrow reading the text again. "What the hell?" I mumbled reaching my BMW to drive home.

Trey B.

"So how's the playing house shit?" Lo asked over the phone as I made my way into her kitchen for another beer.

"It ain't playing if it's real." I laughed chugging a bit of the alcohol.

"No Trey it's not! Why the fuck do you want with a baby anyways?" She mumbled.

"I thought we said after the test shit we wasn't gon talk about it?"

"All I'm saying is this shit is dumb. It's plenty non-thots out here that'll gladly give you a baby, Trey... One that's actually yours!"

"Lo FUCK you! This my kid and that niggah will never step foot around her anymore." I chuckled sparking up the blunt.

"Look I was just sayin-"

"Well don't. Maybe you can get wit his ass or sum." I shrugged laughing.

"Naah I'm good." She said slowly with her voice trembling a little. I could tell it was something she wasn't telling me but I shook it off because AirRen had been gone way too long for my liking.

"Look I need to call her... make sure she ain't wit his bitch ass."

We said our goodbyes and I scrolled down to her contact, 'Baby Momma', dialing the number.

'The caller you are trying to reach at this moment is currently out of the network. Please try your call again.'

"So that bitch ran away with him? To a different fucking state?" I mumbled hitting the counter. "Im gon kill that bitch when I find her." I smirked grabbing my keys.