From Time...

Chapter 35: From Time

Nyla

"Where they at?" I asked Karrueche looking towards Nikkei sit on the couch.

"I don't even know. They walked to somany. Baby girl was ballin'." K said looking up at Chris.

"Thats what weak bitches do." Nikkei replied looking down at her phone.

"The fuck you say, bitch?" I charged toward her until I felt someone strong hands wrap around my waist.

"Calm down baby." Trey whispered.

"Naah FUCK HER! She wanna talk loud ... imma show her what these hands about."

"Screw you! No ... screw yah whole lil click. Yall got the lyin ho ... you the ratchet bitch and this Asia persuasion lookin' Motha fucka." She said directing her last comment at K.

"You know what I don't know much about you but I'll show you what im about!" K said standing to her feet ready to knock Nikkei out.

"You ain't gon do-"

We all turned to see Ren and Aug walk in. The emotions on their faces were unreadable. The room filled with silence waiting for one of them to say something.

"Did someone die?" Aug joked sitting on the couch.

"No but someone's finna get they ass whooped!" I replied look straight at Nikkei.

I could tell Ren was tired of all the bullshit because she was in a daze.

"You ain't gon do shit soo shut thee fuck-"

"Nikkei shut yo hoe ass up! You think you special? Your a quick plastic fuck sweetie!" Ren replied looking at her nonchalantly.

"Biiitc-"

"What? You gon jump? You sure you wanna do that? I would hate for one of the airbags on yah ass to pop!"

"Daaaayum!" Chris chuckled

"Fuck you! Aug doesn't want you or those snot nose kids!"

"Leave MY kids out of yo mouth! " Aug said standing up.

"So you defending her." Nikkei asked in disbelief.

"He don't have to ... he's defending OUR children."

"Aug holla at me when you done with these basic ass hoes." Nikkei replied kissing Aug's lips.

"She busted!' Trey cracked causing everyone to laugh.

"So our my babies back together?" I asked holding Ren and Aug's hand.

"You ah sap!" K chuckled

"Soo! Now are yall fuckin or naaah?" I laughed.

"Really? Were just friends. No big deal!" AirRen replied.

"Soo Aug, if someone push up on Ren you gon be cool wit dat?" Trey asked.

"She grown!"

"That ain't answer the question though my niggah! "

"Look I love her and all that good shit but we decided we can't be together anymore."

Aug looked serious but the expression on Ren's face read something totally different.

"What you got to say." I blurted out looking at her.

"I.. I gotta go." She sobbed running out of the door.

Karrueche and I followed her to the main street as she tried to hail a cab.