G-H-E-T-T-O !

What's Important To Me

For all the days of my life

I will cherish you,

I will treasure you,

I will honor and be good to you too.

I will always put your needs,

Before my own; before everything.

You are the most valuable thing in my life,

You'll always come first,

I can promise you this.

No matter the troubles we may face,

The good times and memories we make,

You will always be what's important to me.

-The Poetry Pad

Chapter 38: G-H-E-T-T-O

Trey B.

"If you need anything else Mr. Burke let me know." The short hair beautiful hotel manger stated slipping me her number along with the door key to my room.

I was tired of doing the same shit out here on the road. Fucking, sucking and ducking these basic ass hoes.

I missed being with her. She made a niggah feel loved without fuckin'.

I moved towards the elevator ready to get my right before the game.

She was on my mind heavy for the past few days and I needed to speak to her. I wanted our family back.

Shit I wanted to add to it but I knew her heart was set on that niggah ....whoever he was.

I made my way to the room setting ny bags on the floor pulling out my phone searching for her number 'Wife ', I smiled at the name.

"Hello?" Her beautiful voice cooed into the phone.

"Hey baby girl."

"Aug stop it!" She giggled. "Hey Trey, whats going on?

"Lemme speak to lil man!"

"Hes sleeping. "

"So who was that?" I questioned looking up at the ceiling fan.

"Trey what's up? What do you want?" Her voice changed from the sweet innocence to an attitude.

"I just wanna talk. I miss you bay." I confessed holding my ear to the phone hoping for a good reaction.

"I mean I miss you too but you left me remember? You were being kinda selfish."

There was nothing for me to say. I couldn't deny the fact that I wanted her to have a part of me like she did wit that niggah that left her before.

"Because I told you I wanted you to have my kid? That's-"

"No! Because you said leave my kids father out of their life or leave you!"

"AirRen why the fuck would I want him around MY kids! That niggah wasn't there then, whoever he is!"

"Trey shut up! You sound stupid! You know damn well the story behind that shit!" She spat.

"Look I didn't call to-"

"Aug stop!" I heard her yell in the background before a New Orleans slang approached the phone.