Brand New Pt.1

{ Author's Note : You Guys I Am SOOOO Sorry I Didn't Update This Book On The Scheduled Date. I'll Make It Up To You Guys By Adding An EXTRA Chapter. Would That Be Nice ? Ok But Here's The Chappie Loves 😘 }

Chapter 26: Brand New
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*** 2013 ***

August

Ah niggah was living the good life. I was signed to a record label, my EP dropped and my single "I luv this" was toppin" charts. I told myself I would make it and I was.

"Ayy breh you still going to the strip club ta-night?"I asked Trey passing him the blunt.

"Nigga you know a nigga that's been tied down for 4 years ain't got no business in a strip club." He said choking on the smoke.

I didn't know who this girl was that had my niggas balls in ha hands but that bitch had a good grip.

"Maaaan stop being a pussy yah girl in Atlanta ... you in LA, why not?" I tired convincing this nigga but he wasn't going for it.

"Listen bruh ... when you find you a bad lil chick ... you know wifey type yeen gon do shit to fuck it up."

I had that shit once in my life but I fucked it up bad. I ain't even heard from her in years even when her aunt passed.

Trey

Aug was a cool ass nigga. He had made it big in the game a couple months back and he was humble with it.

We had linked up to start a project together and we been homies ever since. I looked at him like a lil brother and that nigga took that role on strong.

"So you tellin me ass and titties don't excite you?" He asked squeezing the invisible ass in the air.

"Of course .... I'm Trey Songz bruh. You aint listened to my music before?"

This nigga was tryna play me ... fuck I look like? I could still hear him laughing.

"You know what .... imma go just to prove to you these basic bitches out hea' don't move me."

He inhaled more smoke, "Haaa, yeah we'll see what's up."

We laid down some tracks for our album but all I could think about was my baby.

"Ayyye I'll be back nigga." I called out to Aug as I was walked towards the door with my phone in hand.

"Well, well." Her beautiful voice was a laced with an attitude.

"What's yah problem girl... you ain't happy to hear from yah dude?"

"Of course I just miss you baby." I could tell she was pouting through the phone.

"Stop wit that pouting. Me and bruh probably gon come to Atlanta to finish the album cuz I'm tired of not seeing you."

Damn this girl was turning me into a bitch but I didn't give a fuck. I loved her. She was my longest relationship and I planned on keeping it that way.

"You ready bruh?" The producer called from the door.

"Lauren imma call you lata bay." I said using her middle name.

"Omg I wish you would stop calling me that. .. bye baby!"

"I love you ma. I'll be home soon."

Nyla

"You better baby ...I gotta surprise for you. I love you too."

Damn I wish he would hurry up and come home to me. Being in this house wasn't the same without Trey.