The Other Pt.2

Chapter 30: The Other Part 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AirRen

I really wasn't in the mood to have dinner with Trey because of the shit that went down with August. He had no right to get mad about me being with Trey.

He left me for some hoe and a fuckin career but he has the nerve to be mad at me for having a MAN who wanted to be with me.

"Your really wearing that?" I giggled looking at Trey in one of Seppie's pink boas

"I mean baby girl thought it was nice."

"I think this would look better." I said slipping the tie around his neck.

"Thanks baby." He said kissing my nose.

"No problem baby. You know I gotchu." I winked.

The ride to the restaurant was silent but I didn't have much to talk about that didn't deal with Aug or Trey. I wanted them both.

Aug made me feel like that little girl in NOLA that loved him and only him but Trey made me feel like a mature women with responsibilities and a family.

"I hope you enjoy this." Trey exclaimed opening my car door.

"I'm with you babe, I'll enjoy it regardless." I smiled faintly.

"You good?" Trey asked taking a sip of his beer.

"Im fine. I just have a lot on my mind."

"Liiike..."

"My birthday ... the twins birthday! Just party ideas for them." I quickly lied.

"Babe, y'all birthdays aren't til September... its only the end of July."

"Exactly! That leaves me only 1 month of planning."

"Well baby, it'll be good! Ill help you from whatever city I'm in." He chuckled.

"I hate how your season starts in September baby. I always miss you." I pouted.

"You know I always miss you too baby girl. I love you."

"I love you too."

*** The Next Day***

"Whhhy did you have to pull me into your lie!" Nyla whined dropping party favors into her cart.

"I didn't mean to but was I suppose to tell Trey about you know who?" I said looking down at AJ sitting in my cart.

"You need to stop lying to everybody! Then you wouldn't have to waste money on a party."

"Shut up I already feel bad enough!"

"Have you talked to him since you went to his crib and got the life fuck- ... I mean" she said looking down at Seppie.

"No foo' ... he told me to choose. I can't do that. Im just gonna let him go."

"But your in love with him."

"No Ny ... I mean I am but if he's upset about Trey then what'll happen if the BIG secret comes out?"

"I guess. Lets just finish so I can take my black ass home."

Trey

"Yall always tryna get a niggah blazed." I joked taking a hit of the blunt.

"That's cuz you be all up in Lauren ass. We just tryna get you lifted." Chris chuckled tapping Aug.

"Shut yo ass up cuz who you fuckin wit this month bruh, Rih or Kar... whatever? AND you niggah you fuckin wit a busted hoe and a cheatin bitch soo wassup? "