Past and Present

Chapter 45: Past and present
:: Author's Note / This Book Is Slowly Coming To A Close Within The Next Few Chapters . Sorry It Took Me Soo Long To Update , I Was REAL Caught Up With School And Family Deaths .. But I'm Back Now .. 👌 Anyways , ENJOY ! ❤️

Tae

Flashback

"Look you know I love you but this ain't right Tae." He said packing his luggage into the truck.

"So you really decided you were gonna break up with me right here? Right now? I knew I shouldn't have got involved with you!" I yelled allowing the tears to roll down my cheeks.

"Baby it's not like that! Virginia ain't big enough to hold me anymore.... you know how much I wanna sing." He looked down at me pulling me into his chest Stroking my long black hair.

"I know but I don't wanna let you go. I can be here like I been doing baby! I can come see you while your on the road and everything." I whined wetting his t shirt up sobbing harder with each word I managed to get out of my mouth.

"Its not fair. Look you gon always have the key to my heart." He smirked touching the small gold key that hung around my neck kissing my chest.

"I love you Chris ..." I whispered.

"I love you too bae." He kissed me slowly allowing our tongues to roam each others mouths. This kiss felt so much more passionate then any other one that we had shared ... maybe because it would be the last one.

Flashback Over

I reminced with the box of old photos of me and Chris that I had hidden. Ever since that day I vowed to never love anyone again especially someone in the music industry but when I met Brian that all changed until he became Kid Ink and somehow that bitch Asia got in the mix and everyone thought they were together.

I hated that shit but Brian never paid attention to my feelings.i could honestly say I hated Chris for leaving because if he didn't my life would probably be happier but if he didn't leave his life wouldn't be as great as it is for him.

After seeing him at the baby shower I realize my feelings for this man hadn't faded away even with the 8 year gap since the day he left me. I knew what me and Chris started behind everyone's back especially Brian and Coochie or whatever her name is was wrong but we loved each other and it didn't have to be right.

I pushed the box back into the closet near my shoes allowing it to blend back in once I heard Brian come through the door with another familiar voice. I walked out of the bedroom to find Chris joking and playing around with B.

"Tae go sum damn clothes on!" B fussed referring to the sports bra and PINK yoga leggings I wore. I felt his eyes watching me and I could have sworn he licked his lips. It sent tingles through my spine.

"I do have on clothes!" I smirked rushing into the kitchen opening the freezer to start lunch Brian that shoulda been done for him when he came home from his early morning studio session

I could hear B come in the kitchen behind me. "Go put sum damn clothes on... I'on need no nigga to see my pussy." He smirked grabbing my hair gently kissing my lips. 'If he only knew.'

I thought. I kissed him back forcefully as he pushed me against the refrigerator pinning my arms up maneuvering his body between mine.

I could feel his length harden up as I wrapped my legs around his body. I let out a moan as he bit my neck roughly opening my eyes to see Chris watching B caress my body.

I knew he was mad by the way he stared deep into my eyes as I bit my bottom lip trying resist making sounds by the pleasure of B teasing me. Chris walked away with his nostrils flared and his fist clenched together. I couldn't stand to see him like that so I pushed B off.