Tell

Chapter 31: Tell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AirRen

"Mommy, when's the party?" Seppie asked looking through all of the party city bags.

I couldn't believe I planning a party for them and I had already went overboard with it.

"When's your birthday baby?" I replied nonchalantly looking at the iPad ordering more party stuff.

"September 2nd!" AJ yelled blowing a balloon.

"Exactly sooo what kind of party do you guys wanna have? "

"Hello kit-"

"Nooo Spider-"

"Noooo!" They fussed in unison throwing streamers towards each other.

"Haaay! Calm down!" I yelled sitting them both down up on the bar stools. "We can share, ohkay? Now how about a dress up party.

AJ you can be Spider-Man and Seppie you can be hello kitty... how's that sound?" I suggested looking towards them.

They both looked at each other then back allowing smiles to spread across their faces. "Yaaaaas! Please!" They said in unison.

"Okay babies we'll get your costumes next week."

"Mommy we gotta tell GiGi so Kay-Kay, Noonie and Chay-Chay can come!" Seppie said grabbing my phone off of the table.

It had been a minute since I talked to mama. I hadn't seen her since Kat died so I knew her and the girls wouldn't mind coming to Atlanta to see the twins. I dialed the number handing the phone to AJ.

"Hi GiGi!!! Me and Seppie havin uh party can yo-"

"Come pweeeese! And bwing Kay-Kay, Noonie and Chay-Chay!" Seppie finished snatching the phone away from him.

"She wanna talk to you mommy."

"Haaaay mama." I said slowly.

"Don't hey me! Where have you been? I missed you baby girl!"

"I miss you too mama. How are you? "

"Do you hear the noise in the back?" She chuckled, "I'm irritated as ever! How you been baby?"

"Im good mommy! I ... I seen him." I whispered into the receiver.

"I'm guessing by the change of tone you didn't tell him about the twi-"

"Nooo ma'am! We are sorta tryna build a friendship again." I said smiling a little.

"Well baby girl like I said before its gonna come a time when you have to tell him ... don't wait too late."

"Yes ma'am." I said looking at the twins.

"So I'll call you later for information about the flight baby."

"Alright ma, bye."

I didn't want to loose him. I wanted him in my life. I wanted him to know about his kids and I wanted him to except them. I attempted to dial the number but a call from Trey interrupted me.

"Hey bro!" I cooed into the phone.

"Wassup sis lemme ask you sum." He sounded anxious about whatever he had on his mind

"Go ahead ..." I chuckled.

"Who's August..."

Trey

"Whha - what do you mean?" Her voice began to shake.

"I talk to Ny she told me she didn't want to get into so she said ask you." I could hear her swearing under her breath.

***Flashback***

"How was your day baby?" Ny asked pouring wine into the cups she placed on the table.

"Just kicked it at the studio wit Chris and Aug."

"Ooh uhh the new artist right?" Her voice asked cracking I could tell she had something on her chest she needed to get out. Every time I mentioned Aug she tensed up.

"This afternoon you knew him ... now he's just some new artist? What's going on Ny?" I asked looking into her eyes.

"I know of him ... I mean I Luv this shit do be bangin'."

"Ny we been knowing each other for 4 years ... how you know him."

"Look it's not my place ask AirRen okay." Her voice suddenly went back to its normal tone.

***Flashback Over***

"Look Med school you might as well tell me or I'll just get Nyla to tell me ... so who is he to you?"

"He's an old friend."

"Yall dated?"

"TREEEEEEY! "

"Look the way Ny acted something was up betwe-"

"AJ stands for August Anthony Alsina the third." She blurted out before crying.

"Wait ... hold up? Why doesn't he know AirRen?"

I could hear her shifting, "I can't tell him."

"AirRen, bruh needs to know. He's the artist I been working wit! AJ and Seppie meet this dude and they don't even know that was their father and he don't know he got kids! "

I could hear her crying. I felt bad but at the sometime Med School was being selfish.

"I will Trey, I promise .. bye."

I was left there with the phone still close to my ear. "If she won't tell him I will." I thought to my self.

______________________

Copyright ©

LuvYung_Stories