There's No Bye In FOREVER

Chapter 8: There's no bye in FOREVER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
August

I wanted to do sum special for Co since she was leaving in 2 days but a nigga ain't have a clue where to start.

Damn I'm gon miss ha. I was sitting on the porch smoking my blunt like usual thinking of a ideas.

"Auggie when TT CoCo leaving?" Chay-Chay asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Sunday boo. Unk tryna think of a plan to do something special for her. Kay and Noonie come hea'." The girls all sat on the ground facing me.

"I need ideas lil bits ... help yah unk out." Damn I needed friends.

I resorted to my yungins to help me out with a plan for my girl. "I know I know! !!" Kay said jumping up.

"What Kay?" I said laughing at her.

"Make her a song sing it for her then-" " Then make her food. Girls like food right? " Chay said cutting Kay off.

"Oow and decorate real pretty. With sparkly stuff Auggie." Noonie chimed in.

They were on to something but could it be done?

"Are yall gon help me out? " I said watching the smiles spread across their faces.

"Is that a yes? " I asked looking at them nod their heads.

"Good. We gon make TT feel like a princess." Truth was CoCo was my solider.

I loved her and she always held a nigga down no matta what. Imma miss her.

"Auggie come on. We gotta show TT we gonna miss."

The girls said snapping me out of my thoughts.

AirRen

I couldn't believe the week was here.
I was scared to death of being in a city where I would only know one person.

I sat on the floor looking at the empty walls.

I didn't want to leave but I knew I could always return to NOLA.

I thought of all the memories that were made in this room between me and August.

***Flashback***

-Tap ... tap... tap- I could here someone tapping on my bedroom window. I rolled over to look at my clock.

"What the hell. Its 3 in the morning." I walked over to the window unlocking it allowing him to slip in.

August never came to my house late unless it was something serious.

"Is everyone okay?" I asked as he pulled his jacket and shoes off.

"Yea er'body good ma." I hated when he sounded soo hood sometimes but it was so sexy too.

Wait ... this is my best friend.

"What's going on then? " I walked over to my dresser grabbing one if his t-shirts for him.

"Ma kicked me out." He rubbed the back of his neck. I could tell he was stressing.

"Whyy Aug? What happened? " I asked folding his clothes laying them on the desk.

"Cuz she don't understand I'm tryna provide for this family and thinking sum shit gon happen to me."

He was angry but Mama Alsina was right. August and Mel thought they were invincible sometimes and that scared me.

"August your not invincible. Some shit could happen to you." I said reaching for him.

He snatched away walking towards the window,

"So you agree with her? Maan fuck y'all." "Fuck me ... really Alsina FUCK ME?" I was in his face.

"Remember we in this bullshit together whatever the case!

I'm reminded of that every time I take my bra off and see yo dumb ass name under my breast."

"Maan CoCo you act like I ain't got you on my chest.

I know you care but da fuck I look like not providin'?"

I sat him on the bed. "Look Aug you can. Just stop acting like shit can't get to you.

Be careful baby." I couldn't help but to kiss him.

August was more than my best friend. Our kisses lasted forever and it was amazing.

"Lets go to sleep boo." I said pulling him into my bed.

"I love you Coco." He said.

"I love you too."

That was the first time I told him that and I meant it.

***Flashback Over***

"What are you doing? " I found her sitting on the floor staring into space.

"Nothing just thinking of how much I'm going to miss you baby." I walked over to her and kissed her lips.

"Imma miss you too ma." I pulled her into my lap and tucked my head between her breast.

"Daamn yo tities soft." I said pulling her sports bra down licking her nipples.

"Mmmh, stop Aug." She said in between moans.

"You shouldn't tease me with this damn bra and these leggings on." I said cupping her ass.

"Boo what do you want." She said giggling. I honestly couldn't remember .

"Ooh I got a surprise for you tomorrow night."

"Really now? And what does it involve?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"Its a surprise but once its done you ain't gon wanna leave." I rubbed my hands across her back gently kissing and sucking her neck.

Damn I wanted to make love to Coco.

I wanted to be her first and only.

I wanted her to have my kids and be married.

Damn she got me gone.
______________________

Comment Whatcha THINK!

#ImOutcheaa

N00NiEE💙💛