Mama's BabyDaddy's Maybe

Chapter:46 Mama's BabyDaddy's Maybe

August

"I don't give a fuck about what that nurse says ... I want you inside of me daddy." She smirked allowing her pregnant belly to poke out of the black silk robe.

"Co you know we can't do this baby." I stumbled over my words as she pushed me on the bed unzipping my pants. "Fuck" I mumbled.

"Just right quick ... " She moaned eyeing me as she allowed her fingers to play between her legs letting her back arch.

This shit was wrong but shit I couldn't help it. It was pussy but it wasn't just any type of pussy it was pussy that belonged to me.

I pulled her hand away from my shit licking her juices off of her fingers pinning both of her arms on the headboard.

"You want it?" I smirked biting her bottom lip kissing her roughly.

" Yee-U-AAHH" She let out as I rammed into her not hesitating to let her feel all of me.

"You like that?" I groaned into her ear.

"August! Auuuugust!?" I felt an earthquake and her whole voice change. "Wake up!" She cooed into my ear.

"Shit!" I moaned opening my eyes running to the bathroom with my iPhone in hand.

AirRen

He was being so weird. He kept moaning and grinding in his sleep and that had been going on for about a week. My poor baby couldn't deal with this no sex thing but I really couldn't either.

Porn was actually becoming my best friend which was sad since I'm a pregnant women already the mother of two but shit I gotta get it in how I can.

"You alright?" I chuckled being knocked out of my thoughts as he exited the bathroom looking flustered yet happy moving back into bed.

"Im straight ma. Glad I got them flicks of yah on my phone." He smirked touching my thigh kissing my neck.

"August oh my god! I thought you said you got rid of them!" I said nervously.

"Shiiid until lil man get hea I gotta keep myself good sum way!" He chuckled.

"Your disgusting! You are aware we have to be at the doctor's in like 2 hours?" I smiled ready to get this over with and finally have the only thing I wanted from Aug and that was a commitment to me and this family.

"Let's go take a shower then!" He smirked playing with the fuzz on his chin pecking my lips.

"Baby stop! Let's get ready so we can start planning for this move and baby boy."

"Speaking of... what we gon name em?"

"If you say October or July I'm done!" I chuckled watching his smile fade away.

"Man getcha ass in the tub."

Tae

"Chante, you got a visitor." Ragan announced from the threshold of my office.

"Who is it?" I asked not expecting anyone but Ren and Aug at 3.

"I think Brian... he said he's your boyfriend." She smiled while my mood totally changed.

"Tell him I'm in a meeting." I lied gathering my things. Brian and I really wasn't seeing eye to eye and most nights he wasn't coming home. TMZ always seemed to be catching pictures of him though. Him and that bitch to be exact.

"Too late." A tall built man stood behind her covered with designer shades and a zipped up hoodie covering his full neck length artwork. I smiled realizing exactly who it was.