Silence

Chapter 5: Silence
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Author's note: This is Mel's POV when he got shot. Of course its just made up for the story.
Then it jumps back to the present with AirRen's POV*

Mel

"Alright baby. I love you and I'll see you later tonight." I said kissing her.

This was the usual routine, I would say my goodbyes, call August so we could make the drops then return home to my family.

"Melly do you think doing this by yourself is a good idea? I have a strange feeling about it."

She was hot on my trail.

"Look Aug and I have done plenty drops by ourselves. Its gon be cool bay."I assured her.

I kissed her passionately before leaving. I told Aug the drop wasn't gon happen til tomorrow but Big D called me saying he needed it done tonight.

I didn't want to bother Aug cuz him and CoCo finally got they shit together.

"Bout time!" I said to myself laughing a little. I hopped in the black SUV Big D provided all his worker when making drops for him.

I bumped Tupac, Biggie and all the otha good shit.

**Minutes Later**

I was one of the worst hoods in NOLA. These streets were ruthless. I walked with the duffel bag close to my side.

"I needed to just get the shit in a go home." I whispered to myself followed by a quick prayer.

I followed the directions made the drop got the money and walked back to the car.

I could hear N.O. niggas around it.

"Damn." I said walking up to see 4 dudes around the car.

"Ayyy this yo ride dude." I shook my head not wanting to make more conversation than I had to.

"This shit clean as fuck. I want it." One of the dudes said tryna punk me.

"Look nigga ion know whea you from but I ain't no bitch niggah. You want some shit, cool. Are you gon take my shit HELL NO." I said calmy.

My statement was quickly led with a blow to my stomach.

"We got a tough nigga, huh?" The dude said. I fell to my feet.

I managed to punch one guy but soon all of them ran to me kicking my ass.

"Gimme the shit or imma take it simple." He said lighting up a cigarette.

My life or a car full of shit. The car had to go.

"Take the shit." I yelled over blows to every inch of my body.

"See nigga. Was it that hard?" He said laughing blowin smoke into my face. I couldn't fight anymore.

I pulled the keys out giving them to him. He looked closely at the car.

"You one of Big D's boys." He looked at me. I didn't answer.

"Tell yo boss he's dead."

They pulled off wit my shit. I pulled myself up off the pavement walking to the nearest hospital.

Moments later I heard a car screech pulling up to me. I tried running but it was too late ...
"POW!"

*** November***

AirRen

"How you doing baby?" My aunt Kat said helping me pack my room.

"I'm okay. I just - " I hadn't seen him or said his name in months. After Mel died something changed in August. He left his past behind including me.

"I've talked to his mom. He's back at home. Working doing good. He's okay. She said he keeps to himself but he does miss you."

I needed August. I was leaving and he had no idea. Every time I wanted to talk to him he would ignore me or say rude things. "

I miss him, Kat and he has no idea I'm leaving to go to Atlanta." I pulled the clothes out of the dresser folding them slowly trying not to cry.

She stopped me and hugged me.

"Baby it'll be alright. When the time is right he'll come around." I shook my head against her shirt.

"I'm gonna go. I have to get to work. I'll see you tonight. I love you." She said kissing my forehead.

I wiped my face," I love you too." It was only me and my thoughts alone.

Maybe leaving in December is going to be good for me. New life for me.
______________________

And ANOTHER Great Chapter Done By ME ! Haha ,😂😂😂

But Tell Me Whatcha THINK!

#ImOutcheaa✌️

N00NiEE💙💛