No-Angel

Three Little Words

Sometimes, what we share,

seems like a perfect dream.

It seems as if heaven is smiling down on us,

and nothing could ever go wrong.

Sometimes, I wonder if you know that

I love you more than life,

and that you mean more

to me than

anything else in this world.

Sometimes, I am overwhelmed with love.

I just want to reach out

and pull you close to my heart.

Sometimes I wish there were a bigger way

of saying I love you.

Three little words aren't enough.

-The Poetry Pad

Chapter 37: No Angel

* Few days later*

Nyla

"So Miss. Lee tell me your symptoms?" The doctor asked looking through the manila folder.

"I've been feeling weak, a little tired and I've been going to the restroom like crazy." I giggled.

"Okay, you're going to pee in this cup for. Im just gonna analyze the sample. That includes a HIV test, an infection test and a pregnancy test."

I nodded my head taking the little plastic cup away from her heading to the restroom.

Moments later she walked into the room holding my fate in her hands.

"So Miss. Lee you are clear for everything but..."

I was scared of that but. I didn't want to have anything especially not an infection or something.

I knew Trey would never fuck around on me but he was sexy and famous.

"But your pregnancy test did come up positive." She looked at my face waiting for a response.

I was in disbelief. I couldn't believe there was something growing inside of me.

I cried my eyes out in joy. After she gave me my necessary vitamins I walked out of the office swarmed by paparazzi.

"Nyla is it true you and Trey are engaged?" "Are you having his first child."

"Do you love him?" "Is that dark skinned girl August Alsina's girlfriend?"

I rolled my eyes towards all of their ignorant questions hopping in my mustang.

I sped off heading towards my house to tell my baby about our bundle of joy.

"Hoooooney I'm home!" I cooed heading into our bedroom to find a sleeping Trey. I kissed his chest in attempt to wake him up.

"Was good baby?" He yawned.

I dug the black and white picture of the two month old baby forming in my stomach handing his way.

I watched a smile spread across his face before he tackled me on the bed kissing my entire body.

"I love you baby." He whispered to my stomach looking up at me.

"We love you too." I smiled.

AirRen