Bye

Chapter 10: Bye
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AirRen

I woke up took a shower and got dress.

Today was the last day that I was in NOLA I was sad to leave especially after last nights events but I needed to go.

I shifted all my boxes to the top of the stairs. I could feel his presence behind me.

"Good Morning." I said kissing him.

He groaned,
"It's 7 o'clock. Why the hell you up?"

"Baby I'm leaving today, remember?" I said pouting towards him.

He pulled me on the bed pecking my lips.

"CooooCo!" My aunt called from downstairs.

"The movers are here for your stuff and baby yah plane leaves at 9."

I turned to look at August after the words left my aunt's lips.

"Well betta get this shit movin'." He said looking on the floor for his pants.

I walked towards him kneeling down on the floor facing him.

"Aug please don't shut down on me baby." He smacked his teeth,

"Co ain't nobody shutting down. You leaving and I'm staying here. That's it." I sat there as he moved to his feet placing his socks and shoes on.

"Aug... please."

"Look I'm bout to go, alright? Call me when you land." He pulled his hoodie over his head swiftly moving out of my room.

"AUGUST! " I called holding back tears.

August

I couldn't help but to be rude to her. I was gonna miss her but I didn't know how to tell her.

"AUGUST. "She cried as I walked into the hallway.

I didn't want to leave her but I couldn't face the fact that she was leaving me. I turned back and saw her sitting in the corner sobbing.

"What AirRen?" I said snapping at her.

"Don't do that August."

"Do what?"

"Act like a fucking asshole. I have a few hours here and your ... your treating me like sum ho'!"

I couldn't keep hurting her I didn't want to lose her but I was angry.

"Look I am ah asshole but I ain't gon let that shit fuck us up. Imma miss you ma and I love you." I said kissing her forehead wiping the fallen tears.

"Aug imma miss you too baby. I-I don't wanna leave you."

She wrapped her arms around my neck resting her head on my chest.

"Boo it's just for a little while.

Watch imma get this music shit right and you gon be my fine ass wife of a nurse and all that good shit, yah heard meh?" I watched a smile creep across her face.

"Can you come to the airport with us?"

I didn't want to but I wanted to be one of the last things she saw before she boarded the plane.

"Yea ma ... I'll come. "

AirRen

I got my plane ticket and suitcases situated ready to board to Atlanta.

He held me all the way up until they called my flight.

"Imma miss you baby." I said tearing up pecking his lips.

"Stop crying ma. Call me when you land I love you."

He said handing me a red box with a white bow on it.

"Open it when you touch down." He said kissing me one last time passionately.

"Flight 305 to Atlanta ready to board." I hugged my aunt for the last time.

"I love you Kat. Thank you for everything. Im gonna make you and mama proud." I waved to them rolling my carry on to the walkway leading to the plane.

"This is it." I thought to myself.

"Atlanta here I come!"