Chapter 1

Just to let you know, this isn't the original Chapter 1. Wattpad managed to delete our original chapter so we rewrote it but we obviously couldn't remember exactly what happened but hopefully it'll still make sense.

ANNA'S POV

All of District 14 stood in the City Centre watching Lord Alan Sugar as he droned on about the Hundredth Hunger Games - the Quarter Quell! District 14 was the district of super heroes. Well, we were the ones President Everdeen called on when aliens were invading or Panem was in danger. Cool right? No. It would be cool but we were only paid when we did something heroic. So not often!

They took us from our nice cosy homes and plonked us in District 14 as a reward for being so brave. Oh. I forgot. It wasn't just people who had saved the world in District 14, it was anyone who anyone - and by anyone that meant anyone - looked up to! So there were people like Jackie Chan and the Telletubbies (some crazy person thinks the telletubbies are their heroes - weird).

Lord Alan Sugar was the ambassador of district 14 - the Effie of our day. He stood next to Mr Bean, the only victor from The Hunger Games who was from District 14 so he was the only mentor and unfortunately, he was also completely and utterly useless.

"Welcome to the Hundredth Hunger Games, as you all know this will not be a usual Huger Games as we are celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Hunger Games," Lord Alan Sugar informed us as he opened the little envelope that had the information on what new horror will be thrown into the games this Quell.

"To mark this Quarter Quell, all tributes will be reaped from District 14 to show that not even the power of friendship can overcome the Capitol."

I took a moment to absorb this new information as the crowd erupted in anger.

"That's ridiculous!"

"Stupid Katniss!"

"Now we'll all die!"

"DAMN YOU PRESIDENT EVERDEEN!" I yelled along with everybody else.

I took a moment to compose myself - as did everyone else! We went from a riot of anger to stunned quiet as Lord Alan Sugar called for silence.

"How exciting, ladies first," he said as he made his way to the bowl full of names.

He stuck his hand in and plucked out a folded piece of paper. Automatically, I slipped my hand into Elsa's, who was standing frozen beside me.

"Elsa of Arrendelle!" he announced calmly. No! I tightened my grasp on her hand and looked pleadingly into her eyes.

"You can't leave me Elsa," I shrieked.

She looked at me, fear in her eyes and gently pulled away from me.

"Let me go, let me go, you can't hold me back anymore," she whispered.

I finally let her go up, angry with the Capitol. The monsters. Ooh, Monsters University- I need to go see that! Sorry not the time - my sister was being sent to her death.

Lord Alan Sugar read more names out - Wonderwoman, Peppa Pig and Bella Swan. I didn't particularly care that Bella was reaped because she had slaughtered her family after she had got together with Edward Cullen.

Also reaped was Hazel Grace (they were sending a girl with cancer into the games) - she was one of the inspirational, big heroes here. Ooh Big Hero Six, I need to go see that too. Sorry still not the time! Everybody watched in shocked silence as she climbed onto the stage wordlessly.

Beatrice Prior and Clary Fray were also reaped which sent their boyfriends Jace Herondale and Four into major temper tantrums - to be honest I was still debating whether I should make a scene about Elsie being reaped, maybe they'll let her go if I beg. Probably not.

"Clary can't go," declared Jace.

"Oh, by the Angel Jace, let me go!" she muttered, struggling in his grasp.

"I shall not let you," he said calmly.

"Hurry up," commanded Alan Sugar and then muttered something to the Peacekeepers who forcefully grabbed her and marched her onto the stage.

I saw Jace's usually emotionless face mould into one one of absolute fury but he remained silent, obviously devising a plan.

Before long Lord Alan Sugar reached the last name of the girls but I didn't pay attention to most of them. He picked it out just as he had with all the other and read it out.

"Anna of Arrendelle!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hope you enjoyed our not-original version of Chapter 1. :)
I'm so annoyed that it deleted it but oh well. ):

Remember to vote, comment and add to your libraries.

- highschooltributes