Chapter 14

BELLATRIX' POV

It was lunchtime and we were having a lamb and plum stew, along with crusty bread rolls and wine.

Sebastian was sitting opposite me and I saw with annoyance that he seemed quite distant and he was not concentrating on his meal.

So I did the one thing you do to people who don't concentrate. I kicked him. Hard. He sat upright suddenly and gave me a furious look across the table. I grinned but it did not last long as I felt him return an even harder kick. I gritted my teeth and lashed my foot out but was surprised not to find his foot away.

Sulkily I returned back to slurping my stew loudly from my spoon.

CRASH!

I was flung back and the contents of my spoon were thrown all over my face as Sebastian ferociously kicked me yet again. I angrily wiped the mess out of my hair and shot him a filthy look.

"Hah," Mr Bean chuckled. "Sztuw un zure feyce."

I stood up and poured the entire bowl of stew over his hideous face, sniggering, "STEWW-pid."

I strolled casually out of the room while Dave The Minion giggled and the other tributes gawped after me. All the tributes except Clary and Jace. Voldemort knows where they are.

I headed into my room and looked at myself in the mirror, cleaning my face of stew when Sebastian entered the room.

"Don't you know how to knock?" I asked coldly.

"Excuse me, I just knocked you off the table," he retorted, smirking.

"Shut up," I answered.

He walked up to me and pushed me out of the way and gazed with adoration at his reflection in the mirror.

"All the looks in the world were given to me," he said dreamily. "Except perhaps 10%."

"Really?! Only 10%?" I asked. I surely took at least 60...

"I'm talking about Clary," he said with another smirk.

Idiot.

"What are you doing in here anyway?" I asked. "If not to admire my beauty?"

"I just came to say that I thought that stunt you pulled on Mr Bean was quite funny."

"Well obviously," I replied sarcastically. "Otherwise why was the little idiot Dave sniggering?"

"Oh I thought he was laughing at you," he said curtly.

"Get out!" I screamed, pushing him as hard as I could.

He laughed and left.

*****

Sorry that it is a short chapter. -.-

ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY TO STAY UPDATED!

highschooltributes

xxx