Chapter 24

JACE'S POV

I could hear Clary crying in the bathroom so I hugged her, but I was furious with Sebastian. Next time I see him I'm gonna kill him but that would be too easy, I need to act like I didn't care because Sebastian would use her to piss me off. She was terrified by him now, and I would never forgive him for that. So I think I will torture him, make him pay but in the end

HE .WILL .DIE. I think I will kill Bellatrix too, it was her stupid dare. My killing list was getting longer and longer..

"I can still feel him on me Jace, I can't get it to go away," Clary said sobbing. I saw mascara running down her face, but to me she was beautiful anyway, every way.

"I know, it's okay, just calm down, baby," I said soothingly. It hurt me so much to see Clary this way. She is my everything.

"Oww, this stupid dog keeps biting me, he thinks I'm gonna hurt you," I said laughing and she smiles. Finally! A little success! 'You're getting somewhere,' I thought to myself.

"Come on, let's get breakfast, I won't let Sebastian touch you okay," I whispered, tugging her hand.

We walked down the hall and I put my arm around Clary's waist while she leaned in towards me. She is so perfect. When we get to the dining room everyone is already there. We sit next to Hazel and Anna but Clary doesn't let go of my hand. Me and Clary both try to avoid Sebastian's gaze.

"Never Have I Ever party in our room later?" Clary asked to Tris, Hermione, Hazel, Bob, Matilda, Dave, Anna, Elsa, Sherlock, the Doctor, and Jack.

"Okay," they all agree.

I've never heard of this before. I looked quizzically over to Clary, but she gave me a mysterious smile.

Then all the girls started chatting so I decided to talk to Sherlock. He is quite arrogant but I know it's because he doesn't want to let anyone in... We are very similar if I actually think about it! The only difference is I have Clary. We got along well in the end. I also talked to the Doctor. He has the greatest stories but I don't know how true any of them are. I mean he thinks he painted with Van Gogh. Then again he has the Tardis.

Suddenly, the room goes silent. I see Sebastian leaving, but before he goes he walked over to Clary and I squeezed her hand reassuringly. He was just about to speak when she kicked him hard "where the sun don't shine" and all the boys winced. Sebastian looked really angry but turned away, trying to hide his pain.

"Don't mess with me, little sister," he shouted. And before anyone says anything Hazel stepped foreword and punched him in the jaw. The girls pushed him and Bellatrix just grinned. When he's gone we all looked at Hazel in awe. Except Clary who just high fives her. We are still staring and they both laugh.

"I knew you were braver than all of us, Hazel." Clary said, nudging her, smiling.

I guess Clary's answers to dealing with her emotions is just to kick the person...

"What's his problem?," Bear Grylls asked.

Clary goes silent so I answer, " He was raised by psycho Valantine."

"Why does he hate you?" The doctor asked.

"Well, he believes that we should kill all DownWorlders but he was told by a witch that he would need Clary's and my loyalty on his side to win. Then after I died..." I was cut off by Tris.

"If you died how are you still here?" She asks, raising her eyebrows and looking disbelieving.

"I was given one wish by the Angel Raziel after I helped to kill Valentine. I asked for Jace," explained Clary, not looking very happy to be having to recall those unpleasant days.

"You killed your dad?!" Asked Elsa, shocked.

"Um yeah, he kidnapped my mother, tried to kidnap me and kill Jace" Clary said defensively.

"So what happened after you died?" Anna said.

"I got possessed. Sebastian took control over me," I muttered. I was so ashamed of my actions Clary came too so she could try save me and she did?" I said.

"Ok, how did she save you?" Hazel asked.

"I stabbed him with a heavenly sword" Clary replied thoughtfully, lost in the past while everyone looked puzzled.

"Basically I got filled with heavenly fire and almost died again and she saved me... again," I explained, smiling, realising how stupid it sounded.

"Okay, so now Sebastian wants you back, right?" Asked Jack.

"Um no, it's more than that, he wants to own Clary, to marry her and worse," I say.

A single, tiny tear trickles down Clary's cheek that only Hazel and I see, and Hazel immediately enveloped Clary in a bear hug. Clary seemed to be very traumatic about the whole incident. Even more than I would have expected of her... She was being very emotional in general since her birthday. I really have no idea what's up with her.

"Guys we should all head to training," reminded Hermione and we nodded and began to leave.

*****

Ok so weird chapter, yeah I know.

Vote, comment, you know the drill.

Bye guys

highschooltributes