Chapter 20

CLARY'S POV

"What, no way! What? Why can't I take my jacket off?" I shouted. There was no way I would ever play seven minutes in heaven with Sebastian, I would rather die.

"You have to. It's not her dare it's mine, right" said Sebastian.

"Uhm, he's right," Tris whispered solemnly.

"What?!" A million things were running round my head and believe me none of them involved anything good happening between me and Sebastian. Well. Apart from me kicking him in the private area, now that would make me very happy.

I was about to say something when I felt Sebastian pull me into the bedroom.

"Get off me," I screamed as he dragged me through the door and locked it. "No," I screamed at Sebastian again as he doesn't reply.

"Don't you dare touch me, perv" I yell but he kept walking towards me. I could hear Jace yelling through the door. Hopefully trying to kick it in ,I think.

Suddenly, Sebastian was behind me. He pulled me in and kissed me- holding my head so I can't pull away and then reaches his hands down my shirt and rips it off viciously, slavering. He nuzzled his head into my chest and kissed in a slow line until he reached my lips.

I screamed and struggled again and kicked him hard where it hurts with a sudden burst of anger. Who the hell did Sebastian think he actually was? He drops to his knees and I ran to the door. As I reached for the handle I am pulled back so hard I flew into the wall opposite and blacked out.

I awoke dizzy and confused, my head hurting like hell and I saw Sebastian and instantly run for the door. He stopped me and I noticed he has also taken his shirt off.

What. The. Hell?

"Jace!" I croaked hopelessly, pushing my hair back and clenching my fists.

He kissed me again and says " Come on we still have 5 more minutes." In reply I swore at him, with as much hate as I could muster. He pressed into the wound on my head and I screamed and the more I screamed the harder he pressed. Dots take over my vision as I black out again.

When I awake I am on the bed and Sebastian is holding me down. I screamed again but my head hurt to much to move. This is it: I might as well accept it. He was going to-

Suddenly, I heard the door break open and see Jace run over to me, shouting incomprehensibly at Sebastian. But before Jace reached me, a dizziness like I had never felt before engulfed me and I drifted away into unconsciousness, wondering why I was feeling so ill today.

******

THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR 1K! Cannot believe it! It is so unreal!

Add to your reading list and vote please!

And leave a comment to tell us your opinion :)

highschooltributes