Hot Spirited

"Gah!! Stop!!" The man swerved, trying to avoid an attack from a Grey armored monster.

"Ha! Never, a Synchro Squad Officer never let's up, especially not me!!" Cyndy Ignis screams as she accelerates to meet up with the robber.

"Surrender and I wont-"
Crash!!
"Damn, sorry!!" Cyndy says as she just drove her duel runner into a newsstand, "Anyways," recomposing herself, "Surrender and I wont make this harder than it has to be!"

"Not happening hot stuff!" The robber smirks, "your battle phase is over, and there ain't shit on your field that can damage my life points enough to end me!"

"That's where your wrong," Cyndy smiles with an wicked looking glare, "I tune level 2 Flare Resonator to level 6 Igknight Gallant! Synchro Summon! Arise Level 8, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend!"

"Huh!? You must be stupid! Why would you waste your turn by not summoning that 3000 ATK monster AFTER your battle phase!?" The man laughs, thinking Cyndy made a mistake, was his mistake.

"Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend activates his effect! Once per turn, it can destroy all special summoned monsters with effects and inflicts 500 points of damage for each! And what do you know, you got three special summoned monsters, and that will wipe you out!" Cyndy yells as her duel runner slams into the robbers, mostly cause she lost control...

"GAAH!!" The robber screamed as his duel runner bumps the curb and he lands head first into a shrub .

"You..." Cyndy cuffs him, "are under arrest for robbing a gas station!"

----1 hour later----

"Cyndy... just... take a seat please." The Captain of the Synchro Squad holds his head in frustration. "20 complaints. Cyndy 20 complaints within the week"

"But sir, I-" Cyndy begins, but the Captain had his hand up to stop her.

"Just listen, ok?" The Captain sighs, "your a good, no excellent duelist, your scores at everything were exceptionall, it's just your so, so, so terrible dealing with people. Any people. Honestly, putting you on field work was probably the only way to get you out of the office, but you still find a way to make people hate you."

Cyndy looks down durring the lecture,  knowing what's coming next. "So what's my punishment?..."

"That's what I'm getting to," The Captain pulls out a slip of paper, and places it in front of her. "From now on, you'll be working with someone who knows what they are doing. You'll report to him at all times, and he will be in charge. No arguments, got it?" He says, seeing Cyndy's shocked expression.

"Understood sir..." Cyndy says crestfallen.

"Hey, nice to meet you miss Ignis," a slim man with Sandy blonde hair says, "I'm your new partner, my name is Synch, and I hope we can learn to work together, right?" Synch says as he outstretched his hand, offering to shake.

Cyndy slaps his hand down, looking away "I only did that cause I know I'm stuck with you, and I don't need shit put on me cause I want you gone as soon as possible, got it?"

Synch looks at his hand she slapped away, and smiles, "I got it, I'm stuck with you too cause of a mistake I made, but we'll make the best of our crappy situation,"

Cyndy cracks a half smile, "I think we will get a long, maybe,"