Confronting the Demon, Helping the Drakon

"Very good, thank you sister in law," Sagittarius smiles slightly, and whispers to Freya, "I'd like to speak to you and Light privately after this. It's family matters,"

Freya nods and walks back to me, taking Leo.
"What did he want?" I reply questionably.

"He wants to discus something with us... I have no idea what, all he said was 'Family matters'... so no clue," Freya says innocently.

All I could think of jumbled in my mind. What could possibly have happened to make Sagittarius care so much about me.

After the Tournament, he told me he'd leave me alone, so why is he popping up now, and why is he asking for me...

The meeting ends and me and Freya walk up to Sagittarius.

"Hey Sagi, what's up," I say, trying to be a bit civil.

"Hm.. Light you haven't changed a bit. Still no respect, glad to see you too little brother," Sagittarius gestures to the back office space. "I'm borrowing this office from Pendragon durring this, come in,"

We enter and already see Sagittarius made the office his own, with pictures of planes and other flying vehicles displayed.

"So... I guess you should know this, Light," Sagittarius sits down, his hands over his mouth as he looks like he's in deep thought. "Scorpio and Quasar,"

"What about them?" I ask, a little annoyed being reminded of my other older siblings. Scorpio, the second oldest, and Quasar, the older sister. I also haven't seen them since the tournament.

"As a matter of fact, they were attacked last week by Fusion summoners," Sagittarius says coldly "Now, you see, if a Galax losses, it looks bad. It reflects on ou- my company, sorry little brother, I forgot you aren't in the running to take over,"

"Had to rub it in huh..." Sagittarius knows how to push buttons, and he knows mine more than anyone's. "So is that why I was added here? So I could avenge them?"

"Almost. I asked to join to avenge them, and Pendragon wanted you so the odds of winning this battle increased. Honestly I wouldn't even have bothered you, except I now find out I have a Nephew,"

"His name is Leo Frey Galax," Freya says proudly.

"Strong name, I like it. Maybe he might want to be my successor, but we'll see," Sagittarius smiles, looking like he's calculating everything already. "That's all I really wanted you two for. And Light? Please do try to keep in contact, your other siblings miss you... well... the younger ones at least. Be safe you two," Sagittarius says as we walk out the door.

"Damn... he's always had my back but every time it feels like I owe him something..." I say frustrated

Freya places her hand on my arm as a soothing gesture as Drakon runs up breathless.

"Light, I need your help... at home," he breaths out, his face ashen.