The Forces of Fusion Faction

Maniacle laughing can be heard at Foxtrot Company in an Army base. As well as multiple screams heard, mostly of people in agony.

"WHAT'S WRONG!?" A burly man with a crimson Duel disk goads, looking around at all of his soldiers, "if y'all can't beat me, HOW CAN I EXPECT YOU DO SO SHIT!!"

He walks around the tire pit, where a pile of soldiers lay exhausted and defeated, each one has his duel disk crushed, as if a boot slammed into it, and the other soldiers, the ones who haven't dueld, stand there, in a strained parade rest, and one young man, engaged in a duel with this monster.

The young man is barely hanging on... only because First Sargent Flammen is playing with him.

"I.... I play Ancient Gear hound in attack mode!... and... I activate...." he looks worriedly at his hand, not sure what to do, knowing if he fails, he'll be like the pile of unconscious soldiers the First Sargent decided weren't good enough.

"My my, First Sargent Flammen... looks like someone is having fun," the voice of a man can be heard, but he spoke so smoothly, so slickly, most of the remaining soldiers relaxed.

Flammen straightens up, clearly tensed as he turns around, "y-yeah, just testin soldiers here..." Flammen deactivated his duel disk, "take care of these soldiers!"

"YES FIRSTSARGENT!!!" they all run away as fast as they can, sensing there's no good situation if you stay.

"So... what is it you came for?" Flammen asked, tentatively.

"Me? Well, I came to tell you we have a meeting. The other members should be there now. And I thought, that we could use your..." he smirks evily, brushing off his dark purple suit a bit, "strategies,"

Flammen nods, "Alright, I'm coming, Fue"

"Very good," Eugine "Fue" says with a wicked grin, guiding Flammen to the car in the back docks, which will guide them to the pinnacle moment in this battle. Later to be known as "The Fusion Sunmit".

--------

A large circular table is set in the  middle of the room, where four people sit, and one empty chair.

These four couldn't be more than different.

A young girl, about the age of 18, with blonde hair and eating a lollipop.
A man with long brown hair, dressed as a performer. A man with a slight glare in his eyes, a sword strapped to his belt, and a First Sargent, sitting anxiously, waiting for the man who orchestrated this meeting.

Fue walks in, and everyone tenses up, knowing this is their leader. The leader of the Fusion Faction.

"Welcome, all. Unfortunately, we did lose Esmeralda, but it's alright, she wasnt completely useless. We did gain some knowledge cause of her," Fue smirks at that last bit.

He clicks his remote as the screen pops up, images of the Summon Forward group are on here, some with Exes through their pictures.

"As you know, we've been fighting against a group trying to thwart us and our objective. Thanks to your valiant efforts, we've dwindled their forces down to just a handful. You are going to have one final battle, everyone. This will decide the fate of history!!"

"Oh?" The man with long brown hair says in a heavy French accent, "And what is it were going to be doing?"

"Well, Roche, I'm going to have you attack the remaining members simultaneously. But the ones you'll never, ever touch will be these three," he circles Pendragon, Xavier, and Synch. "They are mine to duel. Is that understood?" Fue says with an evil look in his eye.

"Yes Sir..." Roche trembled a bit.

"Now... for the plan,"

----- to be continued ----