The Fight Back Begins

"Now, you all may be wondering, 'why were we all assembled here?' Well, I can answer that easily!" Pendragon says, not one to let a dramatic moment be a dull one.

"You all are gathered here because of one thing," Pendragon opens his arms wide as a video of a Fusion summoner is attacking a civilian. "Fusion is rising, and more than willing to destroy anyone who doenst use Fusion,"

Murmurs flow through the group, most never thought something like that could ever happen. The only reason I'm not shocked is because of what happened to Connor.

"That being said, Ladies and Gentlemen," Pendragon says, clicking the remote to switch slides, showing a symbol, looking like it has aspects of Synchro, Xyz, and Pendulum. "This symbol, is the symbol that will mark our victory! It's the symbol that will lead the way to a promising future, not controlled by Fusion!"

"Yeah? And what do you think we're gonna do huh?" A female voice from the Synchro Squad pipes up.

"Ah, good question!" Pendragon replies enthusiastically, "what you all are going to do is... defeat fusion at their own game! This group here is made of members of all summoning types. Synchro Squad, Xyz Xtreem, and Pendulum Power. Each one of you has a unique ability, an amazing style of Dueling! And I know, in this group collision, that we will remain strong!"

Everyone claps, mostly cause Pendragon bowed, signifying the speech was done.

"Now, we all will be working together on this, there is no separation between the summoning types, you all are equal, that's why the pioneer of this task force is none other than 'The Man of All Summons' Sagittarius Galax!"

"Oh no..." I feel my stomach sink,  Freya puts her hand on my arm, knowing how I am with my siblings.

"Glad to be here," Sagittarius says cooly, "Now then. Since I'm here, I want this to be as efficient as possible.  I don't want fusion to have their way and ruin my company, so I will take any and all action to stop them. Even..." he says as his eyes stop on me, "working with troubled duelists."

"Today, this Task Force shall officially be called 'Summon Forward'... what it's all I can come up with on short notice..." Pendragon says slightly down on that last part.

"And now, Freya, will you come up and explain the History of Fusion?" Sagittarius says, still coldly.