Fates Pendulum Swings

"It's something I noticed a while ago..." Pendragon looks over his papers while on the phone in the head office of the Pendulum Power organization "You really think he'd do something that reckless?"

"You never know with him... he was always wild when it came to his ideals" the man on the phone says

"Your right, but the numbers don't add up... there's multiple attacks being reported, and only one of him, so... wait... you don't think.."

Pendragon looks at one news report, reporting someone was attacked recently with a fusion monster, and another story from a different part of the world, but at the exact same time.

"Pendragon, I told you, it has to be him, and he has allies. You can't stall forever. You have to act now, before its too late,"

Pendragon holds his head "your right... you never know with him... ok, I'll assemble a team tomorrow,"

"I have members of my own, and I'll ask Synchros if they want in. Well stop him, don't worry,"

Pendragon sighs, "Alright... I just hope nobody else is targeted before then..."

----------------------------------------------------------

As Fates Pendulum Swings, the events leading to history's most important battle is upon them. Time itself shall be put to the test, as the enemy moves forward with their plans. The world may change for the better, or worse.