Interrogation

Once Esmeraldas life points hit zero, all of a sudden Drakon wakes up, taking a deep breath, almost like he didn't breath... like he was dead...

"L-light... What?..." Drakon says, looking up, my monster still there, then fading. "Was that +62? When...."

"Don't worry about it, we won, and we need to ask your sister some questions," I say, looking over there to see her standing in shock.

"Esmeralda!!" Drakon runs up and grabs her, "Esmeralda explain!"

"Hey, slowly," I grab his shoulder, lightly pulling him back. "I got this,"

We bring Esmeralda into the house and to the kitchen, and I talk to her, "Esmeralda, what's going on, why did you do this?"

"I... I was taught that anyone who doenst use Fusion is leading this world into a devastating end... and it's our duty as Fusion summoners to put an end to all other summoning types... even Family..." she looks over at Drakon and starts tearing up. "I'm so sorry big brother...."

"Hey, it's ok sis, don't worry, it's old news" Drakon says, earning my respect on this situation, and making me think about my siblings.

"Esmeralda, can you tell me Fusions ultimate goal?" I ask, leaning forwards.

"I... i.... I can't.... its... its..." she holds her head, almost like she's in agony.

"Ok, we don't have to talk about it, but we need to ask you if youd come with us to the Us, to be held where we can watch you, ok? We need info on Fusion,"

All we can get is a nod, and me and Drakon are sure that's a yes.