Future Hope: Part 2

I was desperate. Knight was different, and not in a good way. The way my hand was, there wasn't much I can do but survive with what I can...
"My turn I-"

Intrusion penalty, 2000 points. 

I snap towards that voice, seeing a masked stranger walk up with another figure behind him.

Field spell activate, Cyberse Universe

"I draw!" The stranger says, standing tall by my side. "I activate the effect of my Cyberse Magician, if my oponet has a monster on their feild, I can special summon it. When I control a Cyberse monster, I can special summon Backup Secretary from my hand. Now I summon level 1 Bitron. Appear, the Circuit to the Future! Summoning requirements are 3 Cyberse monsters,  Link Markers set!! Link Summon!! Arise, Link 3, Encode Talker!"

A white knight appears from this unknown summoning method, wielding a massive Sheild.

"I activate the Equip spell, Moon Mirror Shield! When my monster attacks a monster with an ATK higher than my monster, my monster gains ATK equal to that difference +100. Attack Dark Magician! Encode End!"

I watch in awe as Dark Magician is destroyed, I look back at him wondering who he is.

"I play one card face down and end my turn. Light, make up for this," He says, turning to face me.

"Who are you?" I ask, still in shock.

"I'm not an enemy, but I'm also not a constant ally. So understand I can't reveal my real name. Call me Link," Link says through his mask.

"Understood. I draw! I summon Road Synchron! I'll also activate the spell card Monster Reborn! Arise level 4 Photon Crusher! I tune level 4 Road Symchron to level 4 Photon Crusher! SYnchro Summon! Arise level 8, Road Warrior! Battle phase! Attack Magicians Rod! I end my turn" I say, doing the best I can.

"How dare you!!!" Knight screams, "you refuse to bring out your dragon, and this intruder comes in!! This is a disgrace.... I'll end you right here and now!!! Spell card activate! Fang of Critias! I fuse the trap Tyrants wing with the spell card Fang of Critias! Fusion Summon! ARISE! Tyrant wing Dragon!"

Knight begins to laugh, almost psychoticly.

"Spell card activate, Horn of Herimos! I fuse Herimos with a warrior type monster!" Knight says as his duel disk voids it. "Huh?"

"My field. Only one Extra deck monster at a time, unless you posses a link monster. That is the rule of Cyberse universe." Link says.

"Gh... no matter! Attack Encode Talker!!"

"Trap card activate! Storming Mirror force! Your monster is sent back to your hand, but since it is an extra deck monster, it goes back to the extra deck it came from!" Link says, as Tyrant wing Dragon vanishes.

"No.... i... I end my turn," Knight says, feeling himself buckle.

"I draw," Link says, emotionless. "I summon crane crane, allowing me to activate its effect and special summon a level 3 monster from my graveyard.  I chose Level three Backup Secretary, Appear the Circut of the Future! Summoning requirements are 2 Cyberse monsters! Link Summon! Arise Link 2! Binary Sorceress! Battle phase! Attack Binary Sorceress and Encode Talker! With your combined ATK, your defeated, Knight!" Link says, gesturing a punch!

"No...no... NOOOOOO!!" Knight says as their combination Attack reaches him
Life points... 0.

I hear clapping as I turn around to see a slick black duel runner with a young girl on the back clapping.

"Excellent show as always Link, never one to bore," she says with amusement, although I can't see her face from the mask she wore as well.

"Thank you, but now we have to go," Link says as he walks back to the duel runner.

"Wait, what's going on? Why are you here? What are you doing?" I say, trying to find answers.

"You'll find out in due time, just sit tight and do your best... just... duel ok?" Link asks, sounding hurt a bit.

Before I can ask, he jumps on his duel runner and disappears. 

--------------

That was the hardest thing Leo Frey Galax had to do.

In terms of Dueling that Knight guy, it was easy, but to not get emotional in front of his father... that was another thing...

"You did good, don't worry, you didn't give in till after," Luna says, patting Leo's shoulder as they ride to the outskirts of the city.

"I just hope I didn't jeopardize the mission..." Leo says, feeling worried.

"I say you just helped him out of the situation, don't worry, time will tell if you made the right move," Luna says with a smile.

"I hope so..." Leo says, remembering the mission he was sent to accomplish.