The Intense Flame of an Encore

Roche turns the corner first, claiming the first move. "I draw! hehehe I summon level 4 Red Dragon Ambassador!" a smaller form of Scarlight appears on Roche's field, as he grins wickedly. "Now miss Cyndy!! Prepare to feel despair again! I activate Crystal Roses effect from my hand!! I Fusion summon a Melodious Fusion monster using materials from my hand or field! Fusion Summon! Bloom Diva the Melodious Choir!"

"No... not again...." Cyndy watches  as he laughs maniacally.

"Yes again!! this is your punishment for synchro summoning! I activate Polymerization and fuse Red Dragon Ambassador and Bloom Diva," Roche raises his hands as the monsters meld together, and once combined, he brings his hands down collapsed together. "Fusion summon!!! Arise level 9! Bloom Diva the Red Dragon Choir! I end my turn with a face down, your move," 

Cyndy breaths in, knowing her monster is right there, and her drive to get it back overpowering her anger. "I draw!!" Cyndy looks at the card in shock and glee, "Yes!! I set the pendulum scale with scale 2 igknight paladin to scale 7 igknight Squire! i can simultaneously summon monsters between the levels of 3 through 6 all at the same time! Pendulum summon!! from my hand, level 5 igknight Margrave, level 6 igknight Gallant and level 3 igknight Squire! I activate a monster effect in my hand and sacrifice three Igknight cards on my field to special summon him! Ride into battle level 8!! Igknight Champion!" 

As Cyndy summons him, all three igknights she summoned on the field are gone, taking their place is a tall gold warrior, standing tall with a javelin, looking back at Cyndy as she rides her duel runner, speeding up as she grins. 

"Igknight Champion! You have new orders, activate your effect and send that monster to the bottom of his deck!" Cyndy shouts triumphantly. 

"Spell card activate defusion!! I defuse my monster! Oh...oh no!!!" Roche looks in horror that instead of Red Dragon Ambassador on his field, its the full fledged Scarlight. 

"Ha!! Now my monsters effect targets Scarligt! and since its an extra deck monster, it will be returned to the extra deck...." she looks up with a fire in her eyes. "MY extra deck!!"

As she says this, Scarlight flys behind her and roars before returning to its home, Cyndy's soul, and her extra deck. "thank you for waiting...." Cyndy says quietly, "i end my turn and activating my Pendulum effects and adding a fire warrior monster from my deck to my hand, your turn," Cyndy smiles as she adds the cards from her deck to her hand, passing Roche as he sits there enraged. 

"how.... HOW DARE YOU!!!" Roche screams, holding his head in agony as the auto pilot drives his duel runner. "YOU... YOU SYNCHRO SUMMONERS ARE NOTHING BUT VILE DISGUSTING TRASH AND I WONT SUFFICE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE ANY FURTHER!! I WILL AVENGE HER!! ILL END YOUR LIFE!!!" 

"Whoa... what the hell is going on!!" Cyndy looks back to see something she never thought she'd ever see... Roche had a symbol shining brightly on his left hand, a symbol no Fusion summoner should have. 

"No more.... NO MORE! I draw!!! i summon level 4 Aria the melodious diva!! And ill activate the spell card Harmonious wave! This spell makes my Bloom Diva level 4!  i.....I OVERLAY MY TWO LEVEL 4 MONSTERS IN ORDER TO BUILD THE OVERLAY NETWORK!" 

"WHAT!!!???" Cyndy exclaimed, finally realizing what the mark meant... Roche has a number.

"XYZ SUMMON! ARISE RANK 4, NUMBER 55: GOGOGO GOLIATH!"

A Giant Rock wall appears out of the portal, as it tranceforms to its real form, Cyndy is shocked from its size. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!???" 

"AAAAAAUUUUGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Roche continues to hold his head, writhing in pain as his monster stomps on the road, breaking everything it steps on.

"How am i gonna topple this wall....?" Cyndy looks back still shaking.

Count down to Z-day: 4 days, 22 hours, 15 minutes, 5 seconds.

--------to be continued----------