Culmination of Fate

"And they tell me I should be up and ready to go by tomorrow!" Connor says excitedly as he holds Crystal's hand while sitting up in bed, having woken up several hours ago.

"I'm glad your back too, Connor!" I say with a smile, "Are you going to join us in the future fights with Fusion?"

Before Connor could answer, a cold voice resonated in the room.

"That won't entirely be necessary," Sagittarius says in the doorway.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my guard slowly rising near my older brother.

"I mean there's no one left of Fusion to fight," Sagittarius says coldly.

"How?" Freya asks calmly.

"All the other members of Summoned Forward took care of them. The only one left is the leader," Sagittarius states.

"What!?"

Every one was understandingly shocked, as this was news for everyone involved.

"When? When did it happen?" I ask abruptly.

"4 days ago. That was the first attack from Fusion, and our members took their challenges. Not one loss of ours. We're winning," Sagittarius says calculatingly.

"Wow... I had no idea..." I say slowly, trying to process the information.

----------

"Synch, are you going to come with us or no," Xavier says, in the Pendulum Power Building office, looking at Synch with steady determination.

Synch sighs, "fine, and what if I do go?"

"Then maybe we can put this trouble behind us," Pendragon says, sitting next to Synch.

"Maybe, but I just can't belive he's changed," Synch says looking down.

"I know, we all feel the same way, but he wanted us to go. I'm going to invite one more person though, cause I know that we'll need help," Pendragon says as he gets his phone.

"Who?" Xavier asks.

"Light Galax, I'm sure he can help with the diplomacy," Pendragon says as he calls him.

"Fine, just know he will be upset," Xavier says as Synch is still looking down thinking.

------------

Sagittarius showed us all clips of how each duel ended, honestly I was impressed from how amazing they looked.

"So you see? The only one left of Fusion Faction is their leade-"

My phone started ringing loudly, intrupting Sagittarius abruptly.

"Sorry..." I dig my phone out of my pocket as I answer. "Hello?"

"Ah! Light! It's me Pendragon!"

"Hey, what's going on?"

"I have a favor to ask of you if your interested," Pendragon asks tentatively.

"Yeah sure what is it?" I ask.

"Could you come to Pendulum Power Building at arround 3pm tonorrow? We need you for a meeting at that time," Pendragon says.

"Yeah I can come, tomorrow is an easy day, so I can make it," I say, writing it down.

"Thank you!! We'll see you then!" He hangs up quickly, and I look up at everyone.

---------

"Gah... I can't belive these pawns held no value..." Fue sighs. "I have no one else. I just have to place my bet on tomorrow," as he says this, his smile widens, "tomorrow will be the birth of a new world if things go right..."

"Mr. Fue, the other party called, they are all going to be here for the 3pm meeting," she says, reading a transcript.

"Thank you, May," Fue says with a poisonous smile. "Make sure that tomorrow morning is clear as well,"

"Understood," May says as she leaves, already accustomed to Fue and his ways.

----------

"Leo, what are we gonna do? It's Z-Day TOMORROW!!" Luna says, pacing back and forth as Leo is typing on a laptop from their time, and he looks up to address her.

"Luna... are you really scared?" Leo asks softly.

"Yeah..." she says as she sits down next to him.

Leo rubs her back softly. "Hey, it's going to be ok, I'm going to be here with you,"

"What if you dont..?" Luna asks, looking at the clock on the monitor, reaching closer and closer.

"Don't worry, I'm always here for you, cause I'm your closest friend," Leo says as she flinched a bit at the friend comment, something Leo did didn't notice.

As he holds her, Leo looks ominously at the clock...
2 days, 1 hours, 21 minutes, 12 seconds.
11
10....

Leo knew something big would happen, but he was ready to protect anyone no matter what.

A while later, Luna fell asleep in Leo's arms and Leo soon after. It's going to be a day Leo won't forget. A day Luna won't forget. Cause this day, tomorrow, will make a gigantic impact on all worlds.

Z-Day count down: 1 day. 0 hours 0 minutes, 0 seconds.