Rising Raptor's Challenge

"Shit," Raid says, turning a corner trying to evade a group of Synchro Squad members.

"God dammit why did I fall for it again..." Raid says, being cornered on the opposite side of the road he's riding. "Damn that clown!"

Raid looks back and forth, trying to find a way to escape, he turns and drives straight into an abandoned building, losing the officers finally.

"Finally..." breathing a sigh of relief, Raid looks around.

"Not a bad place... could be better furnished," Raid says sarcastically, kicking a garbage can over, sitting on it. "What has my life gone to...."

Raid, 18, an Xyz summoner, one of the most wanted Innocent people in this city. He's always in the wrong place in the wrong time, and always just avoids being arrested. Most of the time he easily beats his pursuers, but that didn't detier them today, for some reason. Also that girl wasn't there. She normally brings some fun for the tedious duels the other officers try to do.

Raid looks at his deck longingly "thank you mother... for protecting me again... sorry I'm not the star of the family..."

"You might not be the star, but you can still make a difference,"

Raid jumps up, activating his duel disk, "who's there!?"

"Just hold on, I'm an ally," a man in a suit walks out, hands up, but with a noticeable duel disk on his right arm.

"Heh, like Id believe anyone dressed like that is an ally of mine," Raid says, spitting his disgust and remembering his younger, trusting years.

"Fair enough, but you should hear me out," the man says with a slight smlie.

"What about?..." Raid says, letting his guard down slightly.

"A way you can protect everything, and gain everything." The man says, moving a trash can, placing it accros from the one Raid was using, "May I?"

"Do what you want," Raid says sitting down.

The man nods sitting down as well "now, what do you feel about helping me, Helping us in defeating Fusion, and making a name for yourself"