Meeting of the Brothers

“Light, thank you for coming!” Pendragon says, shaking my hand.
“Your welcome, but whats going on?” I ask, confused as I see Pendragon acting figity and rushing to collect some items.
“Oh, nothing much.. I just need your help with a little meeting that I have planned…” Pendragon says, looking a bit saddened.
“ok…’ I look around and back as Pendragon runs and opens the door. 
“ok, lets go to the car,”
--------- 
Z-Day Countdown: 0 days, 0 hours, 45 minutes, 26 seconds.

----------
“so where is this meeting…” I ask looking at the buildings from the passenger side.

“Somewhere not far… I just need to pick up a few other people…” Pendragon says, looking more and more worried as he drove.

On the way, we pick up two other people from Summoned Forward, Synch and Xavier, Synch looking reluctant to step into the vehicle, while Xavier just hands his head in defeat as he sits in the back with Synch. This was becoming a quiet car ride. 
---------
Z-Day Countdown: 0 days, 0 hours, 25 minutes, 45 seconds.

---------

Fue sits in his office, walking around, knowing this meeting means that this was the ultimate culmination of his plans, all he needed was all of the pieces in place. To him, all of these subordinates and all of their failures really meant nothing to him, mostly because Fue was used to having to finish the job himself, he only used the subordinates just to cause a noticeable disturbance. It made it better that they were each manipulated by his hand. Fue was the one who told Esmeralda of Drakon’s disgrace to her family Fue was the one who made the man attack Roche’s wife. Fue was the one that influenced 1SG Flammen after all those years. Fue was the one that made Stacy’s career fall, just so he could use her after. And, Fue was the one who made the Xyz summoner burn down Knights home, to make him easily manipulated. Each one of those miserable people in Fue’s opinion were only useful to keep his own intentions secret. The very thought of all this made Fue laugh in his office, loudly and wickedly, knowing all it will take is him winning the duel that he had planned in order to create his perfect world. The world of only Fusion. A world where all summoning types are ridiculed and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the new law with a new lord. 
“Come soon my brothers!! I want my new world as soon as possible!!”
-----------
Z-Day Countdown: 0 days, 0 hours, 15 minutes, 10 seconds. 
--------

“we’re here…” Pendragon stops at a tall building just near the middle of the city, looking up at the top of the building.

“Shit this is happening huh…” Synch says pulling out his white duel disk.

“yeah, we might as well get ready,” Xavier says as he puts on his black duel disk.  

“We want to start this as diplomatically as possible…” Pendragon says as he puts on his light green duel disk, “but knowing him, he’ll want a duel,”

“did you want me to come along?” I ask, pulling out my duel disk slowly.

“yes, and might as well attach that before we meet him,” Pendragon says.

“who is ‘he’?” I ask tentatively as we all get out of the car, making our way up the front steps.

The silence hits instantly. I feel everyone tense up as they reach the elevator, and even past we get in the elevator.

“the man we’re meeting is our older brother… Eugene… but prefers to be called Fue,” Xavier says coldly.

“Your brother!!?” I say just as the elevator dings and opens into a large office, where a man sits in a large chair at the end of a long table.

“hello my younger brothers,” Fue says smiling coldly, then glancing at me, “and unexpected guest,” with enough coldness that gave me a chill down my spine. 
------------
Z-Day Countdown: 0 Days. 0 Hours. 0 Minutes. 0 Seconds.