Last Waltz: a Dance in the Flames

Cyndy looks back constantly, waiting for Roche to finish his turn, running through her head on what to do against this behemoth. 

"I activate the Effect of my Number! By using one Xyz material, I can add one Rock-type monster from my graveyard to my hand! I shall add Crystal Rose!!" Roche says as he sets a card face down. "I end my turn! Do yours so I can beat you!!"

"I'll do my turn, but that wont mean you'll win," Cyndy looks at her deck and breaths a sigh, releasing the breath she didnt know she was holding. "I draw!!" She takes a tentative glance at it before smiling with glee. "Scarlight.... I set the Pendulum scale with scale 2 igknight Gallant to scale 7, Igknight Veteran! Pendulum Summon From my handand Extra Deck!! From my Hand, level 3 tuner monster, Clock Resonator, from my extra deck, level 3 igknight Squire, level 5 igknight Margrave, and Level 4 igknight Paladin! I tune level 3 Clock Resonator to level 5 Igknight Margrave! Synchro Summon!! Arise the Burning Dragon of my soul!Level 8, Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend! Ill activate my Dragons effect!! Once per turn, i can destroy all special summoned monsters with effects, excluding my dragon and inflict 500 points for each one destroyed!" 

As Roche's number is destroyed, the rubble caused by it affect the road, one brick landing on the front end of Roche's duel runner. "GAH!!" 

Roche life points: 7500

"Is that all you have, madam!?" Roche says adgitated and ready to attack. 

"not in the slightest," Cyndy replies with her trademark smirk, finally overcoming her fear, her anger, her aggression, melt away in the realization that shes better, complete again, and of the one person that she wants to show off to. "spell card activate! Back-up Rider! I target Scarlight and increase its ATK by 1500! Direct attack! Igknight Paladin, Igknight Squire, and Scarlight, Attack with all your might!! Their total attack is 7600,  this is my win!!"

All three monsters direct attack Roche, causing him to crash hard into a curb.

Roche's life points: 0 

Cyndy's life points: 8000

 Synch pulls up just as Cyndy gets off her Duel runner, Synch sporting a big grin as he sees her smile back.

"I Did it!!! I got back Scarlight!!" Cyndy screams as Synch lifts up a cuffed Roche. 

"Very good Cyn-"

Cyndy surprised Synch with a kiss on the lips, as she pulls away with a blush.

"T-thanks for stickin with me when I was difficult..." Cyndy says kind of shyly, which caused Synch to just smile and kiss her forehead.

"I said this before, ill always stick by my partner," Synch smiles as he holds Cyndy a bit. 

"Anyways, we should probably bring him into the Pendulum Powers building...." Cyndy says absentmindedly. 

"Agreed," Synch loads Roche up to the back of Synchs duel runner and they ride to the Pendulum Powers building. 

Z-day countdown: 4 days, 21 hours, 50 minutes, 35 seconds