The Phases of the Moon

"I draw!" Cyndy glares at Fue accusingly. "You haven't attacked me once.... do you underestimate me?! Fine! We'll see what happens! I activate the spell card Red Dragon Vase! If I control 'Red Dragon Archfiend', I can draw two cards, but in return, I cant normal summon or special summon until the end of your turn! I set two cards face down and ill attack Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom with my Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend!"

"gh... Trap card-" Fue starts before Cyndy smirks.

"When Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend attacks, i can choose to negate the effects and activations, and destroy it! And this means my monster gains 500 ATK! Attack with Tyrannical Hell Stream Burst!" Cyndy gestures out, determined to make a dent in Fue's life points.

Fue life points: 12,800

"What a troublesome girl...." Fue spits as he stands back up from the preausre of the attack.

"I'll end my turn, your move and your up Sagittarius," Cyndy nods in his direction.

"I draw! And at my standby phase, due to my Dark Contract, i now take 1000 points of damage," Sagittarius says, his life points now a solid 500. "But now, I activate the effect of my monster! Arise, level 7, D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas! I can special summon him if i take effect damage outside of the damage step, and I gain the life points i lost! but now, the real fun! I normal summon another D/D Nighthowl! I tune level 3 Nighthowl to level 7 D/D/D Rebel King Leonidas! Arise, a true king of all winds in the sky! Synchro summon! Arise, Level 10, Gust High King Alexander! I activate its effect! If i have three or more D/D/D monsters on my field, Alexander gains 3000 ATK! So why not Pendulum summon! from my extra deck, D/D/D Oblivion Abyss King Ragnarok! D/D/D High KIng Alexander attack Zarc! With 6000 ATK, this will put more damage on! then Caesar Ragnarok direct attacks, and i activate its effect, adding my dark contract trap back to my hand, equipping your monster to my Caesar Ragnarok!"

Fue Life Points: 5100

"You.... ILL end you!!!" Fue screams at Sagittarius, enraged.

"I set one card face down and end my turn," Sagittarius says with no emotion.

----------

"Leo!!" Luna says running ahead, "quickly! i think i see your dad!"

"Where!?" Leo asks distraught a bit.

"Up ahead, he's with the others," Luna says as she reaches them, Leo not too far behind.

"We need to get them to safety," Leo looks around trying to find a safe place, and points to a still intact building, "There! Luna, please help me..."

"Of course!" Luna quickly grabs Lights shoulders and moves him to the building, along with Pendragon, Xavier, and Synch.

"There," Leo says, brushing off his hands, his back turned from the door as he hears a click. "huh?"

Leo quickly turns around and sees Luna on the other side of the locked door. She locked him in.

"LUNA!!!" Leo bangs on the door, but all she does is shake her head, smiling and running to the direction of Zarc.

"No... what are you doing Luna!! NO!!" Leo checks his duel disk to continue watching the broadcast, still following Fue and the Supreme King.

------------

"I draw! You wont be around after this, I will make sure of it!! I summon Supreme king servant! Pendulum Swithces effect again, bringing back Zarc!  Zark, attack D/D/D Ragnarok! Now since i destroyed a monster with Zarc, i can now special summon a Supreme King Dragon monster from my deck, extra deck or graveyard! So lets welcome a new dragon! Supreme King Dragon Odd-eyes! Attack High King Alexander Zarc! And Due to Odd-eyes effect, i can inflict double the damage! So long Sagittarius Galax!"

"tch... so long..." Sagittarius says as the attack hits, throwing him to the wall behind him.

"No!!!" Cyndy says, really angry and really irritable.

Intrusion Penalty: 2000 points

"This is your end... you ruined my future, so ill ruin yours," Luna says, walking up to the duel, her duel disk activated and ready.

"Oh come on..." Fue says exasperated.

------to be continued-----