Moonlit Waltz

"Heh, the more I'm ignored the more trouble you'll be in Fue!" Cyndy yells loudly, extremely irritated. "I draw! I set the pendulum scale with scale 2 Igknight Crusader to scale 7 Igknight Margrave! Pendulum summon! From my extra deck, appear! Level 6, Igknight Gallant, level 5, Igknight Cavalier, level 4 Igknight Paladin! Battle Phase! Attack Odd-eyes!"

"That wont do anything!!" Fue braces himself for the impact as his life points take a hit.

Fue life points: 3600

"heheh too bad," Fue says, as a trap card activates. "Echo Oscillation! Now I destroy my Pendulum monsters, and draw two cards! Heheh any more miss Cyndy?"

"No, I end my turn," Cyndy mutters dejectedly.

Luna stands there, looking at the monster in front of her, determined to win against this monster, so her beloved Leo wont be hurt. "I draw! I set the Pendulum scale with scale 1 Lunalight Wolf to scale 5 Lunalight Tiger! I can now simultaneously summon monsters between the levels of 2 through 4 all at the same time! Pendulum summon! From my hand, level 2, Lunalight Black sheep, and level 2 Lunalight White rabbit! I use my Pendulum effect of Lunalight wolf! I can now fusion summon a Lunalight monster using Lunalight monsters on the field!" Luna gestures to her monsters widely, smiling as they both glow and merge, "Behold, a beautiful dancer of the night, Fusion summon! Arise level 7, Lunalight Cat Dancer!"

"Your from the future?" Fue says with a chuckle, "Then if your from the future, I must have succeeded somewhere, if you use fusions!!"

"Don't rejoice just yet! I normal summon Lunalight Purple butterfly! I activate the effect of Lunalight Wolf again, allowing me to fusion summon again! I fuse Lunalight Cat Dancer to Lunalight Purple Butterfly! Arise the slick cat of the night, dancing through with majestic beauty! Fusion Summon! Arise Level 8, Lunalight Panther Dancer! I end my turn with a face down. Go ahead Fue, you wont destroy my world again!"

"Hehehe, this is perfect, a living proof that my new reign is perfect, how else would she be able to fusion summon in a new age if i didn't influence it!! But dear, you did sully your deck with pesky pendulum monsters, but theres room to fix you, so why don't you join me my dear?"

"Never, ill never align myself with a villain like you, I'm one of the few trying to end you in the future, so I wont let you survive!" Luna shouts, pointing accusingly at Fue.

"Heh, dear, that's my line. I draw!" Fue begins his turn laughing, "I set the pendulum scale with scale 0 Supreme King Gate Zero to scale 13 Supreme King Gate Infinity! Now, I can summon as many monsters as possible! But first, I activate the effect of my Supreme King Gate Infinity! I target Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend, and increase my life points by that monsters ATK!"

Fue life points: 7,600

"Now the real fun, Ill attack you now miss usurper! Destroy Cyndy's Igknight Paladin!"

"ngh..." Cyndy shields herself from the dust, grunting, trying to hold her ground.

Cyndy Life points: 3900

"And now, I special summon one Supreme King Dragon monster, so welcome back Supreme King Dragon Starving Venom! Attack again! Destroy more! Destroy her Igknight Gallant! But first, ill definitely take the effect of Odd-eyes Pendulum Dragon from the graveyard, allowing my monster to deal double the damage!"

Cyndy Life points: 2700

"Trap card Activate, Supreme Kings Wrath! Now I destroy every monster on my field except Zarc, and I'm allowed to summon as many Supreme King Dragons from my Deck, Graveyard, and Extra deck! So Arise, Supreme Dragon King Starving Venom, Supreme Dragon King Clearwing, Supreme Dragon King Dark Rebellion, and Supreme Dragon King Odd-eyes! And I'm allowed to add two Servants to act as Xyz material for Dark Rebelion!"

-------

"NOOO!!" Leo says, hearing the duel and slamming an old filing cabinet into the glass door, "Luna no!!"

"wh-who?"

Leo snaps around quickly, pulling the mask over his face, seeing Light Galax awake, and staggering to his feet.

"Whats going on...? I just passed out and...." Light says slightly slowly.

"Zarc, the ultimate Fusion was created... and I'm the only one that can stop him, but she locked me in here!" Leo says a bit distressed.

"Well... I can help break the glass," Light says with an optimistic grin, grabbing the other side of the filing cabinet, they finally able to break the window.

"Run to her, protect her, ill be right behind you!" Light says, collecting his duel disk.

"Yes!" Leo runs to the direction that the sounds of destruction ring from the surrounding area.

----------

"Battle Phase continues! Clearwing Attack Tyrant, Activating your effect and inflict that monsters ATK to your life points!! Your Out Cyndy!" Fue laughs as Cyndy flies back into a mailbox on the corner of the road.

Cyndy life points: 0

"Now girl, its you whos next! Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion, attack, and by doing so, activate your effect! I use one Xyz material to reduce your monsters ATK to zero and increase mine by that monsters amount! This is what happens when you use a fusion against Zarc, you feel his punishment!"

"t-trap card-!" Luna starts before Fue laughs at her.

"I activate the effect of Supreme King Starving Venom! I take the effect of Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend, Negating your trap and destroying it, increasing Starving Venoms ATK by 500!" Fue laughs, "end her!"

Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion charges straight at Luna, roaring as it comes closer and closer to the finishing-

"LUNA!!!!" Leo says from the sidewalk, no more than a few footsteps away....

Luna turns and smiles, mouthing something that only Leo saw... "I love you..." before Supreme King Dragon Dark Rebellion impales Lunalight Panther Dancer and lightning strikes Luna inflicting all 5300 points of damage, reducing her life points to 0.

"Luna!!" Leo runs up to Luna, as she falls, he rests her on his knees and strokes her hair, "Luna... Luna why...?"

"I... wanna keep you.... safe... dummy..." Luna coughs loudly as she holds his face "don't mess up....ok?"

"L-luna.... no... please don't..." Leo tears up a bit as he looks down at her.

"Win.... for me... kay?" Luna smiles weakly as she pulls him in to kiss her.

After laying Luna down carefully, making sure she was still breathing, Leo stood up and glared at Fue.

"You won't survive this. I'll end you and all you can and will do!!!" Leo says activating his duel disk.

Intrusion penalty: 2000 points

"Hehehe how fun," Fue says with glee.

-------to be continued------