Epolouge: The New Hero

10 year old Leo was running down the road, happy for the surprise his dad said he had for him.

"Oooh I hope it's that new prototype!!" Leo says excitedly, bumping into a girl with Dark brown hair causing them both to fall.

"Oh sorry Luna," Leo says bashfully.

"Itsalright!" Luna says with a grin, picking themselves up off the ground.

"Luna you have to come with me, dad says I might get a surprise when I get home!" Leo says excitedly.

"Oh! Do you think its-" Luna starts before Leo nods his head excitedly. "Then let's go!!!" Luna takes Leo's hand as they run to his house, across the street from Luna's.

------

"Bout time you got home Leo!" Gemini says sassily at the door, "me and dad have been waiting for you for 30 minutes!"

"Sorry Gemini!" Leo says as Luna walks up behind him.

"Awww ok I see why, you was flirtin with Luuuuunnaaaaa," Gemini cackled like a crazy woman.

"Don't start that Gemini, you know i can beat you," Leo says serious as Luna is blushing behind him.

"Oh yeah right. You can't beat me stupid," Gemini sticks her tounge out as Leo is getting more frustrated.

"Kids come here," Light says from the other room and all three of them walk in.

"Leo, I got you the prototype cards you wanted," Light says as he holds up a few cards.

"YES!!" Leo takes them and laughs, jumping up and down.

"Awww dad where's my cards!?" Gemini pouts a bit.

"You know why I make Leo cards baby, you can use Synchro summoning, Leo can't, so this is for him," Light sighs, "buuut I can make you some cards too," Light says with a smile, unable to say no to her.

"Yaaaaay!!!" Gemini hugs Light tightly "I love you daddy!!!"

"Love you too Gemini," Light says with a warm smile.

"Dad can I try them out!?" Leo asks excited.  

"Yes of course!" Light smiles as Gemini flips arround.

"THEN IMMA CHALLENGE YOU BIG BRO!" Gemini shouts excitedly.

"Fine your on sis!!" Leo smiles as they head out to the back yard.

------

Gemini stands tall against Leo, smiling.

"Since I got outside first, I go first! I draw! I activate the spell card Dian kito the cure master! I now gain 1000 life points!" Gemini says smirking

"Oh no not already..." Leo says exasperated.

"Yep! And since my life points are higher than my opponents, I can activate the effect of my monster! I send Aromaseraphy Angelica to the graveyard if my life points are higher! Now, I normal summon level 4, Aromage Rosemary! Hehehe biiiig brooooo you gonna see something awesome! Since my life points are higher than yours, and I control an aroma monster, I can special summon Aromaseraphy Angelica from my graveyard, but it's banished when it's destroyed..." Gemini says slowly. "I tune level 4 Aromage Rosemary to level 1 tuner monster Aromaseraphy Angelica! Become a beautiful soft scented fairy of light! Synchro Summon! Arise level 5, Aromaseraphy Rosemary! While my life points are higher than yours, Rosemary increases the ATK and DEF of all my plant types by 500! I'll also activate My Field spell, Aroma Garden! I gain 500 life points cause of my aroma monster, and now I end my turn big bro," Gemini says with a big grin.

"Fine sis... I'll beat you! I draw! You used your summoning method... so I'll use mine sis! I summon Level 1 Glow up bulb!" Leo smiles brightly,  "Appear, Circuit of the Future! Link Summon! Arise Link 1, Linkuriboh! I'll activate Glow up bulbs effect, sending the top card of my deck to thr grave to special summon it agian! Appear Circuit of the Future! Link Summon, link 2, Flame Administrator! I'm gonna win Sis!"

---------- The End------------

This has been Number Hunter 10: The Fusion Faction Rebellion, and I'm so glad you all made it to this chapter. I have planned to make a  spinoff of this story with Leo as the Lead, so please look forward to it, as well as another project I have planned, so please stay tuned to more of my works. Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoy more adventures with Leo and everyone.